Thursday, December 24, 2009

Picture with Santa

We took Brody to have his picture taken with Santa today at the mall. It went soooo well. We only waited in line about 3 minutes. Brody was so happy since he had just woken from a nap. We sat him in Santa's lap and he just laughed and smile and talked to Santa. Then, we the lady got his attention to take his picture, this is the face he made at her.....Hahahahahaha! He posed like that. It wasn't that she just happened to catch him making that face. He probably sat like that for 5-7 seconds. We all were laughing so hard. Santa even got up so he could take a look at the picture. She asked if I wanted to take another one and I told her no. I explained that this picture captured his little personality perfectly! :)

Jill thinks he looks like Kevin on Home Alone when he puts the aftershave on and is standing looking in the mirror. I have to say that I agree!

I just love that boy. We are so blessed!

7 comments:

Christa said...

That picture is priceless! Too funny! I also love your family Christmas photo down below! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Crystal said...

Perfect picture! You guys will love looking back at the picture! He is sweet!

The Schramkos! said...

This picture is just awesome Jen! I can SEE his personality in this one!! He is sooo cute!!

Summer said...

LOL! That pic is to funny and PRICELESS! I'm lovin the expression, he does look like Kevin off Home Alone....
VERY FUNNY
Summer :0)

Erin said...

What a fantastic picture! I love it and I love when pictures capture the childs personality just perfect! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Kari Beth said...

hilarious! saw this on facebook earlier and just died laughing! too cute! hope you guys had a merry christmas!

Erin said...

don't you just love the expressions they give you! it only gets more fun ha! love it!!!!