Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dogs!

I think I have told y'all before that Brody is obsessed with dogs. We do not have a dog, but I am not sure how much longer we will be able to go with out one if this continues. Brody is CRAZY about dogs!

Yesterday, He got a new Clifford the Big Red Dog dvd from my aunt and uncle, and he also got a new stuffed dog from Julee. He was so excited about both gifts and kept saying "dog" over and over this morning. Since he was so excited, I let him watch his new dvd this morning while I was doing some things around the house. He made sure and had his new stuffed dog with him while he watched the movie.

He was saying "dog" to me in this picture! SO cute!

I have been wanting to get him a shirt with a dog on it. I found these little onesies at the Carter's outlet in Branson on Monday. I thought they were cute! I know he will love wearing them.

Here is a little video of him watching Clifford. You will hear him say "dog", then I ask him what the dog says, and he says, "Woof Woof"! It's so sweet!

video

Hopefully, the dogs will entertain him some more today. I have SOOOOO much to do today and I cannot seem to get it done. I just cannot believe how much harder it is to get Christmas stuff together with an active little boy running around the house. I don't know how you moms with 2, 3, 4, 19 kids do it! :) I can't even get the house cleaned and presents wrapped today with just one sweet baby. Hopefully, a long nap is in store for the afternoon! I just need a couple of hours and some caffeine and I think I can get it all done!

11 comments:

Summer said...

Awwww that is the cutest video! He is sooo stinkin cute! I love that dog he got and sounds like your gonna be puppy hunting for yourself soon, not just for your grandma....Ha! Ha!
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS
Summer :0)

JandKStaats said...

He is so very cute! You need to get him a puppy! It will give him something to play with. I have a dog and she wants a "brother" or "sister". HAHA

Merry Christmas!

Angie said...

So cute!! I LOVE the video :)

Mandi said...

I love hearing Brody's sweet voice. Dillan really likes dogs too but refuses to call them dogs...he calls them "woofs" instead. :)

Warf pary of 3 said...

since you dont have a dog how did he start liking dogs? very cute Mr.Brody. Love the diaper butt as well!! ;o) we are having the same issue at our house, its hard to get anything done with a toddler running around. i cant get Landon to sit long enough to watch a DVD or disney channel.

Kelly said...

Harper didn't take her morning nap and my day at home was NOT going as planned. I pretty much just said "no Harper" 8543 times and wondered the same thing you are wondering.....how did people with 2 kids or more ever do ANYTHING???? ha!
Brody is too cute! He needs to come visit Dawson.

Megon said...

He is to cute! Random question Jennifer... but how do you load your pictures so that they can't be clicked on and enlarged? I want to do that. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! My friend Kristy and I are new to the whole blog thing but would love to meet you and Kelly during the new year!!! (I think we don't live that far away from you guys.) I would love for Jill to come too...I need some poofing tips!

Mallory said...

He is so cute, I love how he's mesmorized by the tv...and his little doggie! Very sweet boy!

K.V. Writes said...

Hi Jennifer,
Just wanted to let you know that I've just recently discovered your blog and I'm writing all the way from Australia.
I have a 22 month old son, and he's just the sweetest little handful, but I love reading about other mums and how they cope at home all day too.
Thanks for blogging and Merry Christmas to your little family!
Kirsty

Amanda M. said...

Awww! He is so cute. I just love your blog and reading about your little guy. I clicked over a while ago from Kelly's Korner and I just love reading every day about your little Brody and her little Harper!
You all have a Merry Christmas!

Kelly@Keeping up with Kelly said...

he is tooooo cute!!!