Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Shopping

Today was Brody's last day of MDO until January. I got his teacher a little gift and had it ready to go this morning. Brody got it and put it in his shopping cart and drove it to the door. It cracked me up! He was so cute! He then decided to unwrap the gift, so I had to quickly take it away from him. :) He is going to be so much fun on Christmas morning!
This afternoon, Brody and I headed to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. I was busy shopping in a store and when I looked down to check on Brody, I saw him hiding behind this sweater. I realized he was playing peek-a-boo, so we played for a few minutes in the store. I would like to apologize to the person who buys that orange sweater. In all the excitement of playing, Brody drooled all over the sleeve. I would have just bought it if it had been my size or if I looked good in orange. :)
Where's Brody?
Peek-A-Boo!We also made a stop in Forever 21. I was looking around at the jewelry and I heard Brody talking to someone. I looked over and saw this! He was holding onto the mannequin's leg and was rubbing it while he talked to her. I laughed so hard I couldn't stop! Then, he grabbed her leg and starting moving her back and forth across the table. We had to leave the store before he broke her. I was worried we would have to buy her and bring her home! :) Josh met us after work. He was carrying Brody around on his shoulders and Brody was having the BEST time. I asked them to stop so I could take their picture. If you notice in this picture Brody is leaning toward the wall. That is because right after I took the picture he started LICKING THE WALL!!! If I could have sanitized his mouth I would have. Oh well. He probably has licked worse things that I don't know about. He is definitely ALL BOY!
I just had to post this picture because I thought he was so cute in this little hat. We were going to buy it but decided not to because he refused to keep it on his head. He had soooo many cute hats last winter, but he was too little to take them off. Now that he knows how to take them off, it's almost a waste to buy them...maybe one day!I hope you had a great Thursday! We spent 3 hours at the mall so now I home doing the things I needed to be doing today...like finishing cleaning and finishing up the laundry! Hopefully that will all be done before the weekend!

14 comments:

Betsy said...

What a cutie pie!! He kept you entertained today! :)

The Williams' said...

How cute is he? Looks like you have your hands full with an adorable little boy!

Kristi said...

OMG he is so cute in that hat. We are in that same boat. We went to Branson this last weekend and my mom bought my girls hats and they wouldn't leave them on for 5 seconds so she ended up taking them back. I was laughing so hard just reading this post about him playing with the sweater and the manican. I have to watch my girls close when we go shopping because they are always pulling clothes off the hangers and stuffing them in their stroller. Toddlers are so sweet and funny. Keep having fun with your precious Brody!

Kelly said...

This post just made me laugh really hard. Aren't they just hilarious the things they do???

Superchikk said...

It sounds like you had fun!

Caedmon was bad about taking hats off until he noticed that we would wear them periodically. So if I really want him to wear a hat, Chris or I will put one on, and he's insistent upon wearing his, too!

katie beth said...

I just laughed and laughed about the manequin! Looks like you have your hands full in a very sweet way.

Warf pary of 3 said...

its hard for me to shop with my 17 month old. he loves to pull things off the rack or try to jump out of the stroller, but they do suprise you with something cute. landon is the same on the hats. unless its attached to his jacket he does not wear hats. i have several that he does not want nothing to do with. Brody is so CUTE!!

Heather said...

Hilarious!!! Licking the wall!!!! Ah, boys!!!

Erin said...

Playing in the clothes is too cute! My dad lost me in the mall once and found me giggling and moving dresses from inside the turnstile. Apparently, I never grew out of my love for shopping.

Summer said...

LOL about playing peek a boo with the orange sweater! I betcha the person who buys it wouldn't mind if they knew the drool came from that little cutie! Ha! Ha!
That is so funny he licked the wall! The other day Kelcee and I was at Kroger's and I was putting the Grocery Cart cover on the buggy and she was standing beside me, I went to put her in it and she licked the side of the buggy! Gross, I'm with you if I could have sanitized her mouth I would have! Ha! Ha!
Thanks soooo much for your sweet comment and prayers! It really means alot to me! :0)
Summer :0)

Sarah said...

My 15 month old daughter won't leave hats on either. Drives me crazy! But I have learned a trick - when we are going somewhere and it's cold, I just stick mittens on her hands and they are too puffy for her to pull off or to use her hands to take her hat off! Makes her so mad! Everything you talked about in this post (yes, even the licking things in public) has happened to us recently, too. Such a fun age!

Erin said...

Your lucky he just makes you laugh all the time. I love that he was holing her leg talking to her!!! How cute is he!

Megon said...

Bennett has that hat but in blue! He doesn't like keeping it on either! Funny thing is that I found one that he will keep on...there is a pic of him in it on the right hand side of my blog. Have a Merry Christmas!

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk