Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Fun

Saturday, my college roommate, Michelle, came up to Fayetteville for a visit. She was able to spend the afternoon at our house with us. We had such a fun time! One of Michelle's favorite candy is Haribo gummy bears, so I got her a package and made her some cookies to take with her. And of course, I had to go by Rick's and get a little sweet treat for us. I got these cute Hog petit-fors since it was game day. They were so yummy!Brody had so much fun playing with Michelle and I had such a fun time catching-up with her!
He was looking at her like he loved her! So sweet!
He tried to impress her by wrangling BoBo to the ground. He really loves that giraffe. Playing patty cake... The 3 of us! Michelle-Thanks for coming to see us! We LOVED spending the afternoon with you and we are ready for you to come back again soon!

Sunday evening, we went to my parent's house for a surprise party for Jill's boyfriend, Brandon. He turned 25 on Sunday. It was such a fun party and Brandon was very surprised!Brody and Caedmon waiting at the door for Brandon to get to the house!

Brody, Mom, Melissa and Caedmon The food table...All decked out in Razorback stuff!

Cute Rick's cake! It had the Arkansas Fight Song around the side of it. Loved that!Brandon will probably die if he finds out this is on here but I couldn't resist....He was just acting silly!Blowing out the candle!
Friends from church....
Adam and Danielle, Josh and Me, Jill and Brandon, Baxter and Allison, Jake and Julie.
We are all the same age (give or take a year) and Josh and I are the only couple married and the only parents in the group! Haha!But that's ok because I LOVE being married to this guy!!!
Hope your weekend was just as fun!

7 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

Love it!! Amanda Ledford & I had lunch yesterday at the mall and shopped...totally wish you could have joined us in good ole' Chattanooga. I was watching 18 kids & counting and they showed Ricks Bakery, totally made me think of ya'll!

Erin said...

What a busy weekend. Love the little treats, the cake and the gummy bears. But I love all the pictures :) Growing like a weed is what these kids do!

Summer said...

How sweet to have your friend's favs for her when she arrived! I love the Hogs on the petit fors! Very cute!
The cake looks yummy! Your Brody is soooo stinkin cute!
Ya'll look like such a sweet family!
Summer :0)

MomApoo said...

You were quick with the pics! We had a great time with y'all last night night!

Michelle Carney said...

i had the best time with you, josh and sweet brody!!!! i feel so honored to have made the blog.... =) loved my fun treats, too!! love you very much!!!!

Jenna said...

Looks like you had a really great weekend!!!

I didn't know you have the same carseat! I just love it - and I'm with you, I think he's safer RFing!

Angie said...

What a fun weekend!

I love that all of you Arkansas residents LOVE your hogs!

It makes me laugh/smile all the time!

Have a great week!!