Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday Wrap-Up

We had a pretty busy day!
Some friends from church got together at Katie's house for lunch. We try to eat together the first Wednesday of every month. It is always a lot of fun! I guess it is sort of like a monthly play group these days since we all have babies! :) We used to go out to eat, but now we just bring our lunch over and all eat together. It makes for a wonderful time of fellowship for the mommas and a wonderful time of playing for our kids. I didn't take any pics, but just know it was fun! :)

This afternoon, we took our fall pics. I think they are going to turn out great! Wendy let me sneak a peak at a few she got and I am so excited about them. The colors of our outfits really popped outside, so I was pleased with my choices. Thanks for all of the comments about the shirts! :)

Here are a few pics of Brody that I snapped when we were leaving our session. He was DONE!
He did really well while she took the pictures, so it made for a very pleasant and quick session!

Tonight, we had our small group Bible study at our house. It was a lot of fun....I really love our group! Our friends, Ryan and Sarah, stayed for a while after it was over and we just talked and laughed! They are just the type of friends we can talk about anything with and think it is funny!:) Josh and I have known Ryan forever..literally, Josh has been in school with Ryan since Kindergarten. We feel like we have known Sarah forever, too. They are just so sweet and so much fun!

Brody stayed with Julee while we had small group, so it was nice to know that Brody was being loved on by JuJu. He had a lot of fun with Romeo, who he calls "doa". That is how he says dog. He loves "doas". Too bad daddy is allergic to dogs and too bad that I am a clean freak or we might have a dog! :) After our busy day, Brody boy was very tired and was very happy to see his crib!
Hope y'all had a great day, too!

6 comments:

Elle Squared said...

He is so adorable! Sounds like a pleasant day :)

Kyndal said...

I lo-ove Brody's shirt. Where did you get it? I'm going to have a friend take some fall pics of us on Saturday, and I have no idea what we're going to wear! I can't wait to see y'all's pics. I'm sure they are adorable!

Megan said...

I can't wait to see your pictures!!

Angie said...

Sounds like a fun, busy day!! I love Brody's outfit for the pictures, it's so cute!!
I am a clean freak too and my hubby LOVES dogs so we have 3 little ones, so I do a lot of cleaning!

carol said...

cute kids

Ashley said...

Okay can I just go ahead and have him already? Love my little girl of course, but now I want a boy TOO!!! So adorable sweetie! See you next week at MOPS!!!