Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Tie Onesie

This is what Brody will be wearing on Thanksgiving Day. I wasn't going to show this onesie to y'all until after Thursday, but when I got it in the mail I was just SOOO excited about it that I had to share it!
One of our friends from Benton makes onesies, tutus, bow, etc, so I had her make this for Brody. She is so talented and so creative! I just told her I wanted a Thanksgiving tie onesie for Brody and she found this precious fabric that has parts of Bible verses on it. It is so neat and something that Brody will continue to wear even after Thanksgiving. I love it! Here are a few pictures of some other things Amber has made that I love!
Cute little Razorback tutu setThis was for a Lilly's first birthday as well as for when he little brother was born right around the same time. This would be so cute for pictures with Santa! I love the little candy cane!
Another cute Christmas tutu I love this pink and orange tutu and bow.

Go check her blog out HERE.

7 comments:

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

Reid is wearing a tie tee on Thanksgiving, too! I am about to order some from Amber, too! I LOVE her stuff. I got Reid's at that Candy Cane Lane shopping thing a few weekends ago. Amber did such a great job with all of Lilly's tutus and outfits (and her tie shape is better than the one that I got). Thanks for putting her word out there!!

Oh yeah, sounds like a great weekend. Matt and I are thinking about trying the 10:55 service. (c:

Kelly@Keeping up with Kelly said...

toooo cute
all the things

Emily said...

So cute!

Angie said...

They are just too cute!!! I will have to check out her store for sure!

Sounds like you had a great weekend - those cinnamon rolls look to die for!

Erin said...

How cute is that!

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

Hey! I left an award for you on my blog! (c: I thought you might like to do the 10 thankful things.

Ashley said...

What an adorable outfit! I love making things too, I make tutus all the time for Ave! It's so much fun and saves me some money honey!