Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Cards

Last week, I showed you the beginning of our Thanksgiving cards that Brody and I were making. I wanted you to see the finished product! I thought they were cute and I know our family will love them!

All the supplies....

I traced Brody's hand while he slept. He is just too "on the go" these days to sit still long enough to let me trace it.

This is the front of the cards.....

The sweetest little hand. Actually, he has huge hands, but they are still sweet and small to me. Brody colored them and did a great job!

This is the inside....
It says, "Happy Thanksgiving from our little Turkey!"

I'm off to finish baking some cookies for tomorrow. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving. I know I have SO MUCH to be thankful for this year!

6 comments:

Kelly@Keeping up with Kelly said...

Omg toooo cute!!!!

happy thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family

Christa said...

Too cute!! Love them! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Ben and Emily said...

What a cute idea and great finished product!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kelly said...

SO cute! You are so crafty!!!

Erin said...

Super Cute Idea. He is just a stud!! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Kubin's said...

Too cute! I love it! My daughter would wake right up if I did that LOL...she pokes her little sweet head up almost everytime I go check on her.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Christie