Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankgiving Cards

Last year, I made Thanksgiving cards for our family. I am not really crafty, but I can glue a picture to some card stock and get some crafty things at Hobby Lobby and make it look pretty decent. :)
When I made the cards last year, I attached this picture to them. Brody had on his "Baby's 1st Thanksgiving" bib. So sweet!
Tonight, we tried to make cards again for next week. I attempted to trace his hand print to make a turkey, then let him color it. We got one card done before he needed a break. I think I may have to go trace his hand while he sleeps! At least then, he might be still for a moment! :)

Here is the hand print that I traced and he colored. I LOVE it! We are going to try and work on these some tomorrow. Hopefully, we will get them finished before Thanksgiving. I don't know though...at the rate we are going we may send some belated Thanksgiving cards out. Haha!
I will make sure and post the finished product!

11 comments:

Christa said...

What a creative idea! Too cute!

Kelly said...

You are so cute!
WOW Brody has grown so much since last year! Christmas is going to be so fun for ya'll this year!

Ashley said...

Very cute! Hope you are well sweet girl, missing you! We are do for lunch!!!!

krislyn. said...

I think I see a potential artist in a few years! What a fun idea too.

Julee Turner said...

Love this and Aunt JuJu wants one for sure! :)

Summer said...

Very cute and creative!! Be sure and post the finished one!
Summer :0)

Mandi said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love little handprints!

Jennifer Van Buskirk said...

I have an idea. How about trace his hand once, cut it out, and use that one as a stencil for the others? It might make things easier on you! :)

Erin said...

What a cute idea, I think we are going to do something like this on Thursday or next week for cards for fun :)

The Allens said...

That is wonderful! I love it!

Jill said...

What a sweet hand print...you are so crafty! I love it!