Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday

My friend, Emily, took this picture while she was visiting last weekend. I just loved it so much, so I had to share it. He is just sweetness...Oh, I love him!

We have a fun day planned! The Hogs are playing football today, so we are planning on hanging around the house and watching the game. Then, my college roommate, Michelle, is coming to spend the afternoon with us. We cannot wait to see her!!!

Hope you are having a great weekend as well! Enjoy your Saturday!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

That picture could not be any more precious. What a gorgeous mama and babe!! Ya'll are BOTH just too sweet. Hope ya'll have a great gameday Saturday, girl!!

Sarah M. said...

Such a cute family!

Summer said...

Oh I love that picture! It really shows your true love for Brody in it! PRICELESS! You should get it blown up and framed! :0)
Hope the HOGS win for ya! We have a big day ahead of us! Kelcee is going to a Barney B-day party this afternoon and Yes he will be there and then tommorrow we are going to a Matilda Jane party! Yay!
Hope your day is great and your sweet boy is getting better!
Summer :0)

Kelly King said...

aww that's just priceless
too cute

Jenna said...

So sweet!

pdkamath said...

Hi, Happy to be on your lovely site and I liked your cute and sweet family portrait. Thank you

Lea Liz said...

Whta a beautiful picture!