Friday, November 20, 2009

Random Things....

Here is another video of Brody walking. He is getting better every day. We call him Little Frank because he hold his arms out like Frankenstein when he walks! :)
video
Mom and I went to Oops today and we picked up a few little things for our Christmas trees. The colors I use are brown, copper, red, and icy blue. Hopefully, these little glittery things will look good stuck in there somewhere. I bought several of each thing. I think I am going to try and get my tree up this weekend....that is, if Josh will get in the attic and get it down! :)

I also bought some red mesh for a smaller tree I am going to put up in Brody's room. It is going to be Razorback themed. I think it will be super cute!

I think over the past several months I have been asked several times in the comments where I got Brody's monogrammed shoes and I always forget to post the link, but today I finally remembered! :) I found them here. Just know that you will have to wait a good 4 to 6 weeks before you get them in. They are great shoes and we have loved having them.

A few of you also asked me where I had our Christmas card made last year. My college friend, Leslie, made them. She is super talented and super sweet!! Since my Christmas tree colors are red, brown, and blue, she made our card to match. You can tell her exactly what you want, or if you find a picture of a card online, she can design yours to look just like it. She is really reasonable and she gets the cards printed VERY quickly! She also did our Easter card last year as well as Brody's birthday invitations. Go check out her blog!


OK, I think that's all! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Summer said...

That video of Brody walking is really cute! Thanks for the info on where ya got your Christmas Cards made! I love them! Very cute!
Oh and I love the colors you picked for your tree! Very cute!!
Summer :0)

Lindsey Conrad - Nabors said...

Those little shoes are just TOO cute!! And your tree is going to look fab!!