Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Weekend

We had another great weekend!

Friday night, Josh and I went over to Jon and Lindsey's house for our small group fall fellowship. Josh and I are actually not in this small group anymore, because of the 10:55 service, but we love these sweet friends so much that we can't miss an opportunity to visit and eat yummy food with them! We were so glad they still invited us to come!

The girls. There are 6 babies in this picture, too! :)

The guys

Brody usually goes to FNO at church, but we let him stay with Josh's parents Friday night since they were up here. I am sure Brody had fun getting all kinds of attention, although he doesn't look like it in these picture! Haha!

Saturday evening, we took Brody by to see Josh's parents at their apartment. Brody pretty much looked miserable in his costume the entire night! One of my friends said he looked like Ralphie on A Christmas Story in his bunny costume. I couldn't agree more! :)

Since my parents were at the Razorback game, we went to their house to hand out candy to kids. They live in a super busy neighborhood. I would say there were easily 100 people or more that came by. We finally turned off the porch light at 9:15 because it was all teenagers coming by and that weirds me out a little.

Our friends, Stefan and Emily, were here staying with Julee for the weekend, so we had them come over and hang out with us. Emily has a little boy, Cole, and he came to play, too. He was just precious!!!Pretty sure that they were mad and Emily and me for putting them in these costumes! Cole is 6 months old and so sweet. I forgot what it was like to have a baby that wasn't mobile. Amazing how fast things change when they get moving!

Brody and Jill

Stefan...Hahaha! Julee and Cole

Brody didn't like when Josh started to hold Cole. It made him very jealous and he tried to climb up onto Josh. It was really sweet!Sunday, we went to church and then, stayed for a lunch and trainning for the 10:55 Service. We came home and took a really long nap, which was super nice. The only problem was that Brody took a really long nap,too, and didn't wake up until 6pm. It made bedtime a little difficult. He has never done well with the time change. I seriously have no idea how he knows, but I promise his body can tell a difference and it always takes us about a week to get him straigtened back out! Is your child like that too or are we the only ones??

Hope you had a great weekend as well! I can't wait to see pictures of your babies/kids in their costumes! Can you believe it is already November??!!

16 comments:

Shelley said...

I've come over from Kelly's Blog!
What a cute duck you had! Brody is such a cutie!

Our 8 month old didn't do well with the time change either. I have no idea how she knows either!

Angie said...

Love the pictures!! Sounds like you all had a great weekend!

Kelly said...

Brody was a precious duck!!!

Harper got up at 4:30 for the day yesterday and today (instead of 5:30) but she also went to bed at 5:30 last night (instead of 6:30). So messed up. ha!

I saw you saw on twitter before I could tell you that my parents are headed to Benton this week and your home church! :-)

Erin said...

How cute is that little duck! Looks like a great time :)

Cassie @ www.MrsJanuary.com said...

Brody looked so cute in this costume!

Megan said...

LOVE your scarf, you look so cute! And Brody looks adorable in that little duck costume!

Summer said...

Hey your little ducky is adorable! You matched Katie's little Z's ducky outfit! Very cute! Anywho I'm over at Kelly's Korner under cutest bumble bee! Check it out my little girl had the tutu and all! Oh and yes we have the time change problem also! Kelcee woke up both mornings at 5:00 thinking it was 6:00! It takes like a week to transition her!
Summer :0)

caycee said...

Aww what a cute little duck! Yes girl the time change always throws Carson out of our routine:) It is very hard when he thinks 4:30 is his time to get up ha!

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

Brody is an adorable ducky!!

Ashley said...

How adorable are those pictures! So much fun!!! And, you know my friend Stacy!!! I didn't know she was in your small group! So fun!

Glad you had a good weekend, we must get together soon!!!

Heather said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Avery Kate has been waking up an hour earlier since the time change...AND her nap schedule is all off. SIGH. Just when we were getting into a good sleep routine!

Amy said...

Totally agree....somehow my sweet girl just missed the memo on how nice that extra hour of sleep can be...oh well! Brody looks adorable!!

Jenna said...

That is a good looking group of people in those pictures!!! And that in one CUTE duck!! Love all the pics and so glad ya'll had a great Halloween!

Warf pary of 3 said...

we cant stand the time change. My son woke up earlier than usual because the sun comes up earlier and shines into his room. UHG!! Brody is a very handsome duck. My son was a dragon. Glad you had a great halloween

Katie said...

Jennifer ~

Love the excuse for a cute Christmas bucket. ; ) Go with it, girl.

I loved seeing you Friday night. Brody is one cutie patootie duck!

Rebekah said...

How cute is your little duck?!?! We are STILL messed up from the time change. C gets up early and goes to bed early! Unfortunately, I have not been going to bed any earlier!