Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A mini-Josh

Brody is a little version of Josh and I just love it! I think Josh is SO cute and I love that Brody is looking more and more like him these days. This is how I found them the other night... Look at their arms...they are laying exactly the same way. I promise I didn't pose them either. Josh usually sleeps with his mouth open like Brody is doing in this picture! Haha! They really look alike when they do that.

This just melts my heart.


I am in love with these two.

15 comments:

Kari Beth said...

soooooo sweet!

Mary Lynn said...

This is too sweet....Josh is such a great dad!

Summer said...

To cute! I love the pic of them holding hands! Precious
Summer :0)

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

LOVE it--that is just sooo precious. What a good Daddy!

Leah said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! awwww

Mandi said...

What a great photo opportunity! I love it! Seeing our husbands be daddies to our babies is special.

Christa said...

Precious!

Kelly@Keeping up with Kelly said...

thats just priceless!!!!

Cara Beth said...

like father like son! Too cute!

Kyndal said...

I think that's just one of the most precious things I've ever seen. And I agree--few things make a mommy's heart smile more than her boy lookin' like his daddy. :)

Leslie Duffield said...

This is so precious! I love it :)

Erin said...

How adorable are they :) Super cute pictures!!!

Karen said...

What an adorable picture of your boys!!! The pictures are priceless!

Kelly said...

THAT IS PRECIOUS!

Lyr said...

This is great!