Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Big Daddy!

Not only is today Thanksgiving, but it is also my dad's birthday. He is 53 today!
I'm so thankful for him. He is a great dad and he is a wonderful Big Daddy to Brody. I still can't believe my parent's are GRANDPARENTS, even though I was the one who made it happen. Haha! I just feel like they are too young to be someone's grandparent! Brody said he can't wait for all the fun he is going to have with Big Daddy as he grows-up! I am sure sports, golf, go karts, Corvette rides, weight lifting and running are in the future for these, too!Happy Birthday, Big Daddy! We love you!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

I love Brody's name for your dad! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday, Big Daddy!

Kelly@Keeping up with Kelly said...

Thats too cute Big Daddy.......Happy Birthday to your dad and Happy Thanksgiving

Summer said...

Love the name Brody has for your dad! Very cute! Big Daddy and then your dad won't have to feel so old being called Paw-Paw!! Ha! Ha!
Happy Thanksgiving :0)
My little one and hubby are napping and I am watching the turkey.... We'll I am blogging and supposed to be watching the turkey.... oops.... Ha!

Summer :0)

Once upon a time with the U's said...

I feel the same way about my parents being grandparents...I still can't believe it, but I love watching them with CJ...they spoil him rotten! Happy Thanksgiving!

MomApoo said...

Today is my dad's birthday, too! I didn't know Randy and Phil shared the day - but my dad is 54. Hope the Francises and Joneses have a happy day!

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk