Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yay for the Weekend!

We went to eat with Josh's parents tonight and then went over to their apartment for a little while to visit. They had a few toys up here for Brody to play with, so he stayed pretty entertained while we were there. It was past his bedtime, but you wouldn't have known it since he was wound-up! But as soon as we got home and put him in bed, he went right to sleep!How cute is he in his little tech vest that Jill got him for his b-day??!!See what I am talking about? Wild and crazy!
Yay for tomorrow being Friday! We have some fun plans for the weekend. Most of them involve being outside, so we are probably going to freeze since the high up here on Saturday is only 49! Brrr!!! We are planning on going to Shiloh's football game tomorrow night and then going to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. Maybe we can just bundle up and still have some fun!

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

7 comments:

Marissa said...

What a cutie!!! :)

Lea Liz said...

I love his vest, too cute!!

We have court days to go to this weekend in my husbands hometown it s abig festival but it is going to be sooo cold!!!

Have a good weekend!

Megan said...

So cute! I can't believe the high is 49! Bundle up!

Summer said...

He is such a cutie! We've already been to the pumpkin patch, soooo fun! I hope it's not to cold for ya'll! I can't wait to see pics of Brody at the pumpkin patch!
We have some fun plans this weekend also, this weekend is my BFF's little boys 2nd B-Day so we're having a Shrek-tacular day, as in Shrek themed, Ha! Ha!
Oh I heart weekends with the hubby and our little girl!
Summer :0)

Warf pary of 3 said...

Hey Jennifer,
Brody's vest is super cute!! I buy more clothes for my son than myself. He dresses better than I do. HAHA ;o). We are going to our local pumpkin on sunday if the weather allows us. It has been cold, wet and rainy here in Nashville all month long. Cant wait to see pictures.

Leah said...

You got a blog award, check my newest post! :)

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

Hey, I just thought I would say that I would've given you the award but I thought you got it a couple of weeks ago. (c: