Monday, October 12, 2009

Sweet Boys

Last night, Josh and I went to see a movie and left Brody with my parents. Jill actually arranged it all for us, which I thought was sweet. We had mentioned to her at lunch yesterday that we wanted to go see Couple's Retreat that night, but I didn't really say much more about it. Later that afternoon I got a text from her that said, "the movie starts at 7:20, Mom and Dad will be there a little before 7." That made it super easy for us to go!

When we got home, Brody was in bed asleep. Josh went in to check on him and when I peeked in there, this is what I saw. It melted my heart! :)

Josh just wanted to hold Brody...Brody didn't seem to mind and slept right through it!

And some of you asked for movie details so here you go......I thought it was pretty funny. Some parts were hilarious! There was sexual content, but you can kind of figure that from the marriage retreat part of the story line. There were parts that were kind of drawn out in my opinion, but it may have been because I was cold and getting antsy in the movie theater! I would give it a B. Josh laughed a lot so I think most of your guys would, too!

12 comments:

Ashley said...

PRICLESS!

Juls said...

Cute-how was the movie, I am dying to see it....detail detail pls!!

Megan said...

Its so great that you have such a helpful family! Such cute pictures!

Harris Family said...

how precious! those froggy jammies are the cutest! i want movie details. was it worth the night out?

Erin said...

how sweet is that! what a great moment to capture!!

Amy said...

That just brings tears to my eyes. Brody's face is just pure sweetness!

Heather said...

WHAT a sweet picture!!!

Jenna said...

This post is precious from start to finish. From your sweet sister and parents to that sweet pic of Brody and his daddy. And don't get me started on that little sleeping face! I love your family!!!

Haley said...

Me and my hubby saw it on Friday night and we liked it ALOT!!! Brody is so precious- I am pregnant and he makes me want to have a little boy :)

Katie said...

IS that not the sweetest face ever?! I loooooooooooooooooooove watching them sleep. Oh my heart is melting! And his little froggie jommies... ;o)

MammaWarrior said...

What a precious little boy! Certainly are blessed!

Bernie said...

Very cute pictures. Thanks for giving details about the movie. My husband wants to see that movie. I am glad that I found your blog.

Warmly,

Bernie