Thursday, October 29, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

I just wanted to share a few cute pictures from this week. We have just had a normal week..nothing to exciting or pressing. Just fun days at home with Brody this week. Those are always a blessing! :)


He is really cheesing it these days when he sees the camera. Tell me this doesn't crack you up! He keeps us laughing all the time.

Monday night, Brody met his friend Sallie Grace for the first time. Sallie's sweet mom and I have become friends through Julee. We have seen each other several times this year, but have never gotten our two together until the other night. They loved it! Sallie was making some serious moves on Brody. She was hugging, kissing, and patting on him as soon as we got there. It was SO cute and So sweet! I think Brody was a little bummed Matt left to go back to work when we got there. It was Brody and all girls for the rest of the night. :)



I do understand Sallie's need to hug all over Brody...I do it all day long, too! Oh, and while we were at Julee's house, Brody got his 2nd haircut. I didn't really even watch and I didn't take a single picture. It just wasn't a big deal after the first time. His hair looks super cute and spikes much better these days! Thanks, JuJu!

Jill was over here one night this week, so she gave Brody a bath. She got some cute pics and videos of him. I think he had fun getting her soaking wet! :)

Brody is really enjoying brushing his teeth these days. He has had 8 teeth since he was 9 months old, so we have been brushing a while now. Hopefully, we can keep them healthy, clean, and pretty!

(Did you notice the blue and brown pumpkin on the sink that matches the bathroom perfectly! Found that at Hob Lob. Who makes blue and brown pumpkins? I don't know, but I sure love mine!)

Now that I have played catch-up on here, I need to play catch-up folding and hanging-up laundry..... Yep! I'm a little behind! :)


Have a great Thursday!

16 comments:

Lyr said...

Great catch up and the pictures are awesome! I love that cute little running suit!

Kathy said...

Love that blue and brown pumpkin. It would go perfectly with my bathroom/bedroom decor. I've gotta get myself to Hobby Lobby.

Brody is just too cute!!!

Katie said...

He is so cute - I love his profile!

Megan said...

Love that cute little track suit Brody has on! We had plans to go to Arkansas this weekend but I figured you would be busy with Halloween stuff. Our plans got canceled though, hopefully we will get to meet up soon!

Julee Turner said...

I am not sure that Brody can get any cuter! I love all the pics!! And Sallie and Brody seriously were so cute together!

Erin said...

how cute i love them hugging :) Great pictures! he sure does work the camera.

Terri said...

ok...knox is wearing the same clothes as brody...thst brown and white striped is my fav!! wewear it alot!!

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I can't believe how blonde Brody looks, but his hair is brown with the water. Too cute.

Rebekah said...

could her be any cuter?!?! i guess i need to be brushing cilla's two teeth! we sure do not want them to rot and fall out!

The Niemeyer Nest said...

He is pretty cute. I can understand her need to hug him. LOVE the pumpkin. Maybe I will try to make it to Hobby Lobby this weekend.

Heather said...

He gets cuter every post!!!! Love that he brushes his teeth! Can't wait to see Halloween pics!

Mer said...

Hey Jennifer:) Thanks for "stopping by". You were at Katie's bday party right?? I've at least met you before if not then. That weekend is kindof a blur....a very quick trip. I check in on you from time to time b/c I"m a blog stalker:) Cute little boy!! Glad you had that cook book...let me know if there is anything else I NEED to make from it! Have a great weekend:)

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

Love all the photos! He is such a cutie--he has the cutest expressions! I love his hair. Can't wait to see Halloween photos!!! Quack quack. (c:

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk

Mie Helal said...




Thanks for supplying this info
https://decor-ksa.com
http://caravank.com/us-for-sale/
http://caravank.com/car-caravan/
http://caravank.com/for-sale-in-jeddah/