Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MOPS Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Our church's MOPS group went to the pumpkin patch today. It was such a beautiful day and was perfect for being outside!
Here are a few pictures of our fun day!

I thought he might be over his fascination with the little pumpkins, but he obviously loves them still!

We went on a hay ride though the pumpkin patch, then they stopped for us to all get off a pick a pumpkin. It was so fun!

On the hay ride, ready to go!

Brody kept covering his ears while we were riding. I guess he thought the tractor was too loud! It was really funny!

Brody got to chose his pumpkin and we pulled it off the vine.

He was so proud of his new pumpkin....

But he didn't realize it was so heavy!

After the hay ride, I tried to get some pictures of Brody. Apparently, he has decided not to answer to the name "Brody" because I said it no less than 100 times while trying to take his picture and he never ONCE looked at me. These are the 2 best pictures from today!

Here is proof he would not look at me. There are 24 pictures in this collage and he isn't looking at me once!!!

We had such a great day together. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to stay home with Brody and spend our days doing fun things like this! It really is such a blessing!

8 comments:

Katie said...

He looks beyond adorable perched up on top of that pumpkin! He has SUCH a cute face! We have totally not made it to the pumpkin patch yet because it's sooooo cooooold!

Karen said...

Such a little cutie, apparently he was more interested in his pumpkins then posing for a picture. I can't wait to take our little girl to a pumkin patch next year, I have been looking forward to doing something like that for years!!!
You are very lucky to have this time with him, I am hoping to go part time when our little Jill comes to have a few days with her during the week for opportunities like that. Happy Halloween!

Karen

Ashley said...

What a perfect day! You looked like you had so much fun! So sorry I couldn't join! ;)

BIG HUGS!

Lea Liz said...

What a fun day!!! He msut have really loved those pumpkins!!! He looks so cute in his little vest!!

Kelly said...

I'm laughing because I had the same problem today! I was glad I was the only one there when I was because I kept saying over and over "Harper, Harper, Harper look at momma" ha! She would NOT look at me. I was starting to think I should have her hearing tested but apparently the pumpkins were super interesting. Luckily a girl working there helped me. Harper smiles for strangers - not for me. ha!
Brody is the CUTEST! Can't wait to see ya'll again!

Rebekah said...

Cilla will not look at me either. She can be such a little hard head!!! They are still really cute pics! I wish we had MOPS at our church! SO fun!

The Allens said...

That is really funny about him not looking at you.

Summer said...

I laughed out loud at the collage of pics of him not looking at you! Kelcee did the same thing at that age when something caught her interest.... we'll she still does that when she is distracted and she is 3! Ya'll looked like you had fun at the patch!
I liked the pic of Brody holding his ears! How cute!