Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lunch Date

Today, Brody and I had lunch with some sweet girlfriends! We met up with Harper and Kelly, Kate (we are friends from church), Julee, Melissa (who we met for the first time today) and Ashley (my friend from MOPS). It was soooo much fun!
I seriously think Brody really loves Harper!! She leaned over towards him and he kissed her head. (Don't tell Scott!!) It was so cute! They really enjoy having lunch together. They are like two old people that have been married forever...they don't say a word and just keep eating. Every once in a while they will look to see what the other one is eating and then they just keep on eating. Hilarious! I think Harper and Brody are going to be great friends! :)
I love this picture! It looks like Harper just broke his heart and he is crying! Really, he was just tired and started to rub his eyes!We all had the best time visiting and eating. It is so nice to just get out with girls (and one little boy) and just enjoy lunch!


6 comments:

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

Ok..I want to go to lunch next time!!

Kelly said...

It was so good to see ya'll today. I LOVED your purple jacket!!!!!
Harper really does like Brody. She just squealed all the way home when I would mention his name. They were totally like an old married couple.
P.S. I told Scott Brody kissed Harper. I think he's polishing his shotgun. ha! :-)

Megan said...

So fun!

darnold23 said...

Sounds like you guys had a terrific time. Enjoy these days. You have an award waiting for you here: http://diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com/2009/10/over-top-award-and-hazelnut-and.html#

Katie said...

Hahaha! The idea of them being an old married couple eating together is cracking me right up!!! Cute...

Jenna said...

I love it!!! What a cute bunch of girls and one very handsome boy!!

I love all the pics and am just tickled to see my sweet blog friends getting together. Why do I live so far away? I think I'll plan to fly in next time ya'll get together. Sound ok?!?!