Thursday, October 1, 2009

Haircut

I decided last week that I wanted Julee to cut my hair shorter. I was tired of the long hair that took forever to fix, was shedding everywhere, and that Brody was grabbing and pulling constantly! I already had an appointment for today to get it colored, so I had her cut it today.

I think she took about 6 inches off!! I LOVE it! It's amazing how much thicker it feels now. It had gotten really thin towards the bottom since it was so long. I'm so glad it will take less time to dry and Chi now! Josh told me he is glad I will be using less shampoo and conditioner. Mr. Practical!
Here is a picture of my hair from July. It was just a little longer than this today!

Here it is when Julee was finished with it! This is the most I have ever had cut off at one time! :)

Hope you are having a great Thursday!!

21 comments:

Katie Spinks said...

I love it I love it!! it looks fabulous...I have been thinking about doing the same thing for awhile now.... so maybe you have just inspired me a bit more!! it looks so great on you though!

Leah said...

So cute!! You guys going to be down in Benton anytime soon? We'll be up there in two weeks to visit (10-17) and then again for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We'd love to meet up with you guys and let the little ones play!!

Rennae said...

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for answering my question. I love your new hair cut it looks very chic.

darnold23 said...

Your hair looks cute. I talked with Jimmie today; she is excited about seeing you guys on Brody's birthday. Have fun!

Karen said...

Wow, look how cute you are! I love the haircut, so classy looking! Perfect for you. Don't you just love a good haircut?

Karen

Jordan said...

It's so cute!

Angie said...

I am a lurker...but had to comment today - I love your haircut!!! It looks so great! Dont you just feel refreshed? I love getting haircuts just for that reason!

And of course...Brody is just absolutely adorable!! Cant wait for his birthday pictures post!! :)

Erin said...

Very very Cute :)

Todd and Courtney said...

I LOVE it!!! Last time I got my hair cut, the lady butchered it! Perhaps I need to make an AK visit to Julee, HA!

Christa said...

I LOVE it! It looks great on you!

Lindsey said...

So pretty! I really like it.

Summer said...

I really like your hair cut! Very cute and trendy!

Emily said...

Love it! You are so cute! :)

Jennifer said...

It looks so cute! I love a fresh hair cut... it always feels so nice!

Heather said...

I LOVE it!!!!

bethy said...

Loooove the hair! You are always adorable...but great hair!!!

Mary Lynn said...

So cute, Jennifer! I know what you mean about "that fresh haircut feel"....

The Dorns said...

omgosh a change that looks awesome. I love your new haircut.

Steph said...

I LOVE it!!!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

It looks REALLY cute...I love it!! I'm thinking of doing the same. :)

Megan said...

I am catching up on blogs, and I love your hair cut! It looks so cute!