Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday Fun

We had a pretty uneventful day yesterday. It was nasty and cold...well, cold for October, so Brody and I just stayed inside. He spent the majority of his day destroying the house and I spent the majority of my day trying to clean-up after him! :)

One thing we accomplished yesterday was finding Brody tongue! He just looked at me yesterday and stuck out his tongue, so I asked him where his tongue was and he kept doing it! Now it is like a new trick. We say, "Brody, where is your tongue?" and he sticks it out or he grabs it with his fingers and holds it. So cute!
Here is a video of me trying to get him to stick out his tongue. What I think is so funny is the way it sounds like he is saying, "huh?" when I ask him to show me his tongue. We don't say "huh", but apparently he does!

video

Last night, we went to a surprise birthday party for our sweet friend, Katie. I accidentally left my camera in the car and because we parked our cars a good ways from the house and rode a bus to their house, I wasn't about to walk back to the car and get it. I know Katie will have some good pictures so be sure and check her blog this week. Plus, you will have to see what her sweet husband got her for a birthday gift! It's pretty amazing! :) The party was so much fun and we were so glad to be able to celebrate with Katie. I am praying that God blesses this next year of her life beyond anything she could imagine! Here are a few pictures of us before we left to go to the party last night. Brody didn't go with us, but he still looked so cute last night! :)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this baby! He is so cute to me!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pics of you guys! He is cute to me, too!
GO HOGS!!!!

Erin said...

Love the tounge video and I love his hair!! so Stylish!

Kelly said...

Brody is just TOO much! He is SO cute!
I still can't believe Katie's party and gift.

The Allens said...

He is cute! And such a big boy now!

Ashley said...

The SWEETEST video! I loved it and got a big smile out of it! ;)

Sweet boy! Ya'll have a good weekend!!!!

Harris Family said...

He is so cute to me too. Cilla said she thinks he is cute and wants to know when Brody is gonna ask her out?!?!

Katie said...

Jennifer ~ So good to see you this morning. Brody has grown up OVER night. Really. He is almost looking more toddler than baby! Handsome thing. He'll be running around like crazy with Z in no time.

Kyndal said...

I L-O-V-E Brody's little jacket! Is it Timberland? Where did you get that? Kaiser definitely needs one!