Thursday, September 17, 2009

Potty Play

Brody and I made this video yesterday so that Josh could see the trouble he caused by leaving the toilet seat and lid up in Brody's bathroom yesterday morning! Later that day, I heard a splashing sound and knew immediately what it was. As soon as I walked into the bathroom, Brody was playing in the toilet! I figured since he was already in it, I might as well video him and take his picture.

When Josh got home yesterday, I told them there was a video on the computer for him. He thought it was hilarious, which WAS NOT the point of the video. The point was for him was to put the seat AND lid down!! He is usually really good about putting the seat down, but that is because the first month we were married I got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom (in the dark) and fell in the toilet because he left the blasted seat up. Real special of him! Haha! He learned his lesson after that! :)

And for those who are curious....of course I made him wash his hands! :)

16 comments:

Leah said...

haha ewww. Funny, but still, yuck! And I'm pretty sure I've fallen in the toilet in the middle of the night before too!!

Amanda said...

My husband would freak out and make me bathe my kids. He thinks the toilet is the root of all evil. LOL

The Allens said...

Oh my gosh! I just absolutely love your blog!

Emily said...

Ewww Ewww Ewww!!!! LOL!

I would have a heart attack if I seen Lincoln doing that.

Mommy 2 One Angel said...

Ha! Hilarious! I really enjoy your blog. I have a son who is a little over a month older than Brody. Boys are so much fun aren't they? Some days I think I could have a house full of them. Ha! Don't worry there are those days where I think one is enough...
Brody is sooo stinkin' cute and smart. You're blessed! Btw, I found your blog through Kelly's. (Harper's sweet mommy) You can check my blog out @ http://www.swonderful2beme.blogspot.com
God bless! Enjoy those pajama days..those are few and far between at our house...

heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
...::Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

Haha, too funny!

Just stumbled on your blog. :)

Summer said...

OMG that is sooo funny... Ewh Ewh Ewh though... I like how ya used the video to hint... hint... hint... to your hubby about the toilet seat! The funny thing is though is if he is like my hubby he won't get that hint... Ha! Ha! I love the Pajama Day pic in the hat... That is soooo cute....
Summer :0)

The Neffs said...

What a cutie! lol Maybe his interest in the potty means he'll potty train early...
Have a great week! Ginger

Ashley said...

What a cutie pie you have!!! I am friends with Kelly that you went to lunch with the other day and too met her through blogging! I just started following your friend Julee's blog too and she goes to my church! I think I have several friends of mine that know you too, so we must plan a time to meet!! Im all about lunch dates!

Looking forward to following you!! ;) You're a doll!

Ashley ;)

Harris Family said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!

Jetta said...

Jennither! I love you so! I just cracked up about you falling into the toilet! Things like this make me miss you tremendously! Hope everything is just marvelous! Brody gets more precious everday!

Jilly said...

Awesomeness! I know my little one would so do that, which is why we are now shutting our bathroom doors.

Todd and Courtney said...

What in the world?! :) Todd leaves the seat up ALL the stinkin' time. When I pregnant and fell in the toilet in the middle of the night, it totally didn't phase him...yucko :) PS: Lauren frequently goes to the "toilet room" for this reason.

Jessica said...

Ha, ha, ha!!! So funny, Jennifer!!

Erin said...

Absolutely love that you made a video out of it. Most moms would have been horrified but I like it. Your toilet looks very very clean ha ha!