Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pajama Day

It's been a yucky, rainy day here today, so Brody has spent the day in his pajamas. I have been in workout clothes, so I didn't even really get dressed today either. We have just been hanging out. Brody is still coughing, sneezing and stopped up so I have just been cleaning house while he sleeps and plays. I did change Brody out of the pajamas he wore last night into some clean ones this morning. I decided to try these adorable ones on him that we got for a gift! They are still a little bit big, but are sooooo cute! I can harldy stand it!
So true! Especially about this little boy!
I couldn't agree more with the sign on that bottom.

I tried and tried to get a picture of him in his little hat. The one on the top is the best I could do. He thought it was a game and as soon as I would get it off his head he would yank it off and laugh! It was cute!

What did y'all do today??

10 comments:

Julie said...

That first picture is just so cute! I hope he is feeling better soon. It seems like a lot of people are getting sick. :(

A pajama/workout clothes day has to happen every now and then!

Kelly said...

We are RIGHT there with ya'll! I'm in sweats - I only changed out of my pj's because Harper spit up all over them this morning. Harper is in her 3rd set of pj's because she has spit up or gotten food all over them. We have taken 2 naps and have been lazy. It's a good day to stay home. I thought I would get more done - but Oh well! ha!

Crystal said...

I wish I could have stayed at home in my pj's on this rainy day but I had to work all day. Those pj's are too cute and I love the little "Heaven Sent" on the bottom!

Superchikk said...

Sunday and Monday were pajama days for us since Caedmon was sick. But I stayed in mine all day Sunday too! But we didn't have any as adorable as Brody's to wear!

Heather said...

Love, love, LOVE those PJ's!!! (And the little boy too of course!!) I had to work today....YUCK-O in the rain!!! but now I am home and looking forward to a rainy PJ day tomorrow!

Jennifer said...

My goodness he is a cutie!! Those pj's are adorable!

Mandi said...

Lots of cleaning! Dillan is sick with a runny nose and cough so he took it easy, too. LOVE the PJs!!!

Todd and Courtney said...

umm precious!!! We napped today and drove to Atlanta (3 hrs from Chattanooga) to see my parentals! Lauren was a champion to ride in the car after napping. I would normally let her nap the 3 hour car drive!

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

It was yucky. I had to catch up on reading like a weeks worth of your blogs. First of all, Mothers of PreSchoolers...I am not ready for that title yet! I got an email that said "your toddler" and I was like, "ummmm, no, I have a baby girl and a baby boy...no toddlers yet!" I can't believe our babies are growing so fast! On the crawling, I thought Lilly would army crawl forever to until one day she just sped by me on her knees...one day they just get it! Lilly LOVES her milk too...we just started that this week. Glad to hear everything is going great.

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

I meant to say that the weather today was yucky...just to clarify. Haha.