Saturday, September 19, 2009

Our Little Hog

We are SOOO excited about the Razorback game today! Our family is going to tailgate, but not staying for the game since little bit isn't quiet ready for that yet. I'm excited about seeing our friends and family this afternoon and I'm very excited that Brody will be able to go and experience all the fun with us!


He was cheering for the Hogs at a week old last year. Look how he was already calling the Hogs! So he is very excited about today!This will be his second Razorback tailgate party! Last year we took him to one when he was 3 weeks old. You have to start them early if they are going to be hard core fans! I will post pictures tonight from our fun day of cheering for the Razorbacks. GO HOGS!
Who is your favorite college team to cheer for??

16 comments:

Lana said...

Hello! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner! Brody is adorable in his game day attire!! :) I am rooting for Tennessee! Have fun tailgating!

Jordan said...

Brody looks so big in the first picture! I'm rooting for Michigan :)

Mandi said...

GO GATORS!!!
I'm cheering for your Hogs tonight!

Remi Lawrence said...

Oregon State Beavers!!!

Mandy and Brad said...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! Yea Alabama!!! I love your blog!!

Julee Turner said...

I almost cried looking at that little baby almost a year ago supporting the hogs! He is going to be calling those hogs before too long! Go Razorbacks!!

Andrea said...

He is so cute in his Hog attire. I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I'm cheering for the Aggies and absolutely love college football!

That's Who I Am said...

Cute Pics! Have to say I am a Louisville Cards fan!! We are playing an SEC team today the Kentcuky Wildcats! A huge revival game in our state! Got my fingers crossed for my team!!

Heather said...

GO HOGS!!!! Can't believe those pics of Brody when he was so little!!! And SO impressive that you guys tailgated when he was only 3 weeks!! WOW!

Summer said...

Very cute... I love his hair spike... Adorable... It is amazing how much they grow in just like a year huh... He looks so adorable... Have fun tailgaiting

Erin said...

Hope they have a good game and you guys have a blast :)

Mommy 2 One Angel said...

We're rooting for the Vols! =) Hope those hogs bring it home for ya today!

darnold23 said...

Go Hogs! I may skip out of tonight's game. I'm not much of a rainy game fan. Cman and G may try to make it, however. We'll see. Brody looks so cute in his Hog attire.

Jenn said...

We are University of Ky Wildcat fans!!! GO BIG BLUE!!! They won today - YAY!

My sister is a Razorback fan that lives in Pea Ridge so we'll be rootin' for the Hogs tonight :)

Cindy said...

Go Gators!!!
I will pull for your Hogs over the Dawgs though. :)

Christa said...

Brody is too cute! I am rooting for the Texas A&M Aggies!!