Sunday, September 20, 2009

Game Day Fun

We had such a fun day tailgating with our friends and family who came up from Benton for the Razorback game. Brody did so well the entire afternoon! It made it even more fun that he was having a great time, too. Brody getting strapped into his Razorback stroller! I LOVE that we have this to take him to games in!He kept going up to people trying to get a bite of their food. It was so cute!Brody and my aunt looking at the blow up Hog. He really liked it!My cute boys! They had a lot of fun together. This probably looks weird unless you are from Arkansas! This trailer comes to all the games and carries Tusk, the 500lb pig, at the bottom of it. Before the games the cheerleaders ride on top of it! It's a real big deal! It stopped and everyone hurried over to look and take pictures. Haha! Tusk...He's pretty big!Brody and I in front of the trailer. I looked pretty nasty after tailgating in the rain/mist!Brody and I talking to the girl mascot, Sooie. Brody really loved her! I was so glad he wasn't scared. He kept pulling on her tusk!These are pictures of Brody looking at the mascots and cheerleaders once they got back on the top of the trailer. They all started playing peek-a-boo with Brody before they drove off. It was sooooo sweet! I should have videoed it! He was laughing and then he would hide his face. So cute!Gigi and BrodyOur little family. We have a picture of the 3 of us from his first tailgate in front of this flag, too!
Future Razorback walking around the party!

Sharing a cookie with Big Daddy

I love this picture of Brody and my dad!

Playing peek-a-boo with my uncle's hat! Brody was so precious and fun all day!

My mom, my aunt, my uncle and Brody before we left to head home.

If you read my blog regularly, you are about to be SHOCKED. I got my aunt a birthday cake from Rick's and took it to the tailgate party because her birthday was Thursday. Did I take a picture of it? Nope. I know. Shocking. It was cute little thing. It was chocolate icing with red, black and white thick stripes on the side (Razorback colors). Just try to visualize it. Thanks! :)

We had planned to go watch the game with friends after the tailgate, but Brody passed out in the car because he was so tired from the tailgate and the fact that he didn't get to take a nap. We just headed home after the tailgate and put him to bed and watched the game at home. We made tacos and I laid on my couch in my pajamas. It really was fun and comfortable, but there isn't anything like being at the stadium watching the game! The game was close, but Georgia ended up winning 52-41. From the looks of it, we have potential this year, so maybe we will pull off a win next weekend!!!

Hope y'all had a fun weekend as well!!

Did your teams win??

19 comments:

Christa said...

Brody is too cute! I can't believe you didn't take a picture of the cake! :) The Texas Aggies won!! Second game to win in a row too...maybe we will have a winning season!!

Kelly said...

You looked so pretty! LOVE the shoes!!! :-) And Brody is the cutest razorback fan!
I'm super sad about the cake - no pictures. :-( It was nice to watch the game at home on the comfort of my couch but I sure missed being there!

Erica Williams said...

cute cute pictures!

Julee Turner said...

I love all the pics of Brody at the tailgate and I LOVE his shoes on him. He looked like such a big boy! I want to come by your tailgate next time!

Emily said...

Look how cute Brody is!!!

The VOLS kept the Gators working hard.. but lost in the end... Gators just have to much talent this year... but hopefully we'll win next week.

Ashley said...

I love Brody! So sweet! The pics are great!!! I will have to stop in sometime and see you! We tailgate on the West side of the stadium!!!

Glad ya'll had a fun time!!!

Marissa said...

Brody is so cute :)

Mandi said...

I was so disappointed that your Hogs didn't pull of a "W" against Georgia. Who are ya'll playing next week? Our Gators beat Tennessee! :)

Brody is starting to get a little baby chub around his face and belly...SO ADORABLE!

Silvy said...

your blog and little boy are so cute!!

Summer said...

Oh how cute! Brody is the cutest in his spiky hair and looking at those cheerleaders Ha! Ha! That's sooo funny he already knows how to get there attention...
Sorry the Hogs lost... We are big pro football fans and we had Kelcee all dressed in her custom made Steelers dress and the Steelers lost too... It was close but they lost...
Hope ya have a good week
Summer :0)

The Stokley Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I sure hope yall don't win this weekend! Roll Tide!! : )

Shanna said...

Brody is so adorable! I love how you fix his hair!!!

Lea Liz said...

all of the pictures are sooo cute!!! Looks like Brody had a lot of fun!! Love the family picture!

Harris Family said...

It was a sad day at the Harris house!!! Your family pics are so cute! I can't wait to take Cilla to her first Razorback game!!!

Cindy said...

Cute pics. Sorry your team lost- Gators won. :)

Heather said...

I love all these cute pics! You can just tell Brody is having so much fun! It is sad when they get bigger, but also fun for days like that!!
Connor calls Tusk "That mean pig!" ha!!! My boys had a great time at the game except for the score, of course. Connor asked my hubby "But why did the Bulldogs WIN?!?!" ha!

Lyr said...

That is so great! I'm so glad that he was good for you and you all really enjoyed yourself. :)

Amy said...

What a precious little boy you have and such a beautiful family! I have enjoyed reading your blog! Love all the tailgating pictures...you are my inspiration! We just had our first baby in June and you are proof that we can still enjoy our football saturdays - ha! =)

darnold23 said...

Sorry we missed seeing you guys,especially Brody:). We headed out if the stadium early only to find out that we were blocked in EVEN tho we were guaranteed not to be! Oh well. Great weather and fun'