Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun at the Park

My parent's neighborhood has this fun little park in the back of it, so the 3 of us headed out there yesterday evening to go play. It was FINALLY sunny here....it's been raining and cloudy for days....and it felt just like fall weather last night! It was a perfect evening to spend some time outside!
Cute little mister crawling towards the camera! He would bang on the plexi-glass to get our attention! Playing with Gigi
He moved fast across that thing! You can see how sunny it was! It was beautiful!
Jill and Brody on this crazy slide! It hurt my bottom when I went down it. Sorry, no pics of that! :)
It didn't seem to bother Brody though.... He said, "Ohhh that was fun!"

Sweet picture!
My dad had been out riding his bike and stopped by on his way home. Brody really like sitting on the bike and playing with the handle bars! After we got home, we watched the Cowboys game. We really do like the Cowboys, but sadly, they lost as well. What it is with us and our teams this weekend? Haha!
Hope you had a wonderful Monday!
It is supposed to rain here again tonight. I think it has been raining for a week now. I am ready for some sunshine and fall weather!!!

13 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

cuteness!! This rain is driving me crazy! I just posted tons of photos of our boring days at home, yuck!

Kelly said...

What a fun time at the park!!! It really was so nice last night and today - but yuck right now!
We are Cowboy fans too. Sad weekend for us. It seems like every time the hogs lose - the cowboys also lose and that puts Scott in a very sad mood. ha!

Jenna said...

Dear Jen, your family is the cutest. Love, Jen

Lea Liz said...

What a nice little park!! Looks like Brody had a lot of fun, I love his hair!!!

Christa said...

I like the Cowboys too. I go to Texas A&M and we get to play the Razorbacks in two weeks in the new Dallas Cowboys stadium!!! I am excited!

Crystal said...

Sounds like a fun fall day! I love fall. I made your cowboy chili yesterday for dinner and it was delicious!!! Thanks for sharing!

Angie said...

so fun!! looks like he is having a great time!

Ashley said...

Looks like such a great time! Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my page! Me and Julee are trying to put a date together for all of us blogger girls! ;)

Talk to you soon!

Sarah Fries said...

I think I saw some chubbiness to Brody's cheeks!!!

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Park looks like so much fun! I love the fall temps but wish the rain would go away!

Erin said...

I love the park :) I wish it didnt snow here 6 months out of the year so we could be at the park a lot more!

Lisa said...

Hey Jenn,
I'm a new visitor (well sort of), I've been reading for a week or two but sometimes I get so caught up I forget to introduce myself...so hello! Brody is too cute as is your family.

-Lisa

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk