Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday Night Fun!

We had a great Friday night! Although it appears in this picture that Brody was not excited about his Friday night plans! Haha! (You have to love the timer feature on the camera! It's one of the only way to get a family shot when no one is with us!)

We took Brody to FNO at church around 6:15. Then, Josh and I headed to Marketplace Grill to eat dinner. It was so good! We never think to eat there, but it is always so good. Then we headed back to church to watch Shiloh Christian play football. Shiloh is our church's private Christian school. They are an amazing team! They are ranked #1 in our state and #6 in the nation (Unless that changed this week!). We always meet up with our friends, Heather and Jonathan, at the games to sit with them and their son Zachary. He is 20 months old and is such a cutie!
At half-time, Josh asked me if I cared if he walked across the parking lot and picked Brody up from FNO. Of course, I wanted to see the little man, too, so Josh went and got him! I kept thinking while Josh was gone, that Brody was not really dressed for a football game. He was just in a little play outfit and defiantly had no shoes on, but I just got over it and told myself I could dress him cute for the next game! Haha!!Brody seemed to have a good time at the game! Every time the crowd would clap during a play he would squeal, jump up and down, smile and look around at everyone. Poor baby thought the crowd was clapping for him! That's what happens when your whole family claps for you every time you do anything! Haha! He did that most of the game. It was hilarious!
This picture cracked us up! I was trying to take a picture of B so Heather got his attention to get him to smile and this is the way he smiled at her. I think he loves her!
Then, her husband tried to get Brody to smile at him and this is what he did. Sorry Jonathan, I think Brody has a favorite! :)
We left the game at the end of the 3rd quarter. Brody was not fussy, but he looked like he was about to fall asleep and he could not stop rubbing his little eyes. We got him into his carseat and gave him his blanket and monkey and we didn't hear a peep from him on the way home. He was out fast!!

6 comments:

Alissa said...

It sounds like a fun night! You look so pretty in the first picture...great necklace!

Mandi said...

That last commment was from me...I just realized my sister was still logged in. :)

Jill said...

Sister... pretty picture! I love your necklace! Maybe I could borrow it sometime?! Brody looks so big in the first picutre! Glad you had a good time at the game!

Kelly said...

You look so pretty! Glad Brody was enjoying his first football game - I'm sure there are many more in his future. And he looks precious!

Jenna said...

The first football game...what a proud moment in time!!! I loved all these pictures. The Francis fam is just too funny - and too cute!!

The Janacek's said...

I just love reading your blog! It makes me so excited to look forward to having a baby~ Between you and Kelly y'all make it look awesome! Your pics are so pretty too! Take care!

Sandi