Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of MDO

This really isn't Brody's first day at MDO, but it is his first day back this year. At lot has changed in just a few months. The last time Brody went was in May and he had just turned 7 months old. Now, he is a few weeks shy of his first birthday. I really think he is going to enjoy MDO so much more this year since he will be able to interact more with children his own age and he will be able to play more now that he is a little older. I really am so thankful we are able to do MDO. It is so good for me and so good for Brody, too. Here are a few pictures from his first day back today!
Here is B man getting dressed this morning. He loves to chew on the rubber top of the children's Tylenol bottle. And of course, he cannot go to MDO with out a little spike in his hair, so he had his hair spray out! :) Look at this big boy with his lunch box! This picture makes me so happy! Every time we show him his lunchbox he says, "OOOOOHHHHHH!" He loves it. Thanks Big Daddy and Gigi for getting it for him! Here are a few pictures of him playing with his lunchbox. He was really trying to figure that thing out!
This is Brody when we got into his classroom. He let me take one picture and then took off crawling.
This is how he was when I left the room....in a seat at the highchair table, ready for a snack. I just love him so much it hurts!!!!! He is so precious!

I cannot wait to see him this afternoon! I hope he has a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

What are you going to do with your day Jen?

Julee Turner said...

He looks so big sitting up in the chair waiting on his snack! I hope he has a good day today and you too!

Heather said...

So precious! He is a cutie, for sure! You are like me....I am always waiting in the parking lot to go get my little man at the end of the day! :)

Miz Jean said...

Hi Jen! Long time lurker here. So long I don't even know how I found your blog! Anyway, we don't have MDO here but it sounds WONDERFUL! Wow! What a lovely break that must be for you! Also, Brody's spiked hair is adorable! Love that!

Harris Family said...

I hope you both had a wonderful day! Seriously, can Cilla date him?!?! He is the cutest! I love the way he has been styling his hair!!!

Annie said...

love that spike! what a cutie :)

Haley said...

I just recently started following your blog. Your family is just adorable :) Where did the little animal wall art come from in Brody's room? It is too cute!

Julie said...

Brody has changed so much!!! I love that last picture of him in his snack chair. He looks so serious.

MOPS sounded wonderful. I need someone to do that for me!! I was just thinking about getting our my Fall clothes and then the temperatures jumped back into the 90s.

Hope you are doing well!!