Monday, September 14, 2009

Bloggy Lunch

Brody and I had lunch today with our blog friends, Kelly and Harper , and our best friend, Julee. We went to eat at Rick's Bakery, which is where I get all of Brody's monthly cakes. Even though it was our first time to meet, I felt like I knew Kelly so well because of her blog. I was so glad we were all finally able to meet! She is just as sweet and cute in person as she is on her blog! All 3 of us went to OBU so between that, blogging and just life, we had lots to talk about today! I was so excited that Brody and Harper were going to get to meet today. Harper is just the cutest little girl! She was so sweet and happy at lunch!

Brody and Harper spent most of lunch time eating puffs. Thankfully, Kelly and I both brought plenty because they were going through them like crazy!! I think Brody loved that he and Harper like the same snack foods. These two were really trying to decide what to think about each other. I love this picture! I think Harper was saying, "please don't touch me you crazy boy!" Brody was a little intense, but Harper was so sweet to let him poke and grab all over her face and arms!He wanted to get a hold of her hair bow so badly. I think he was just trying to flirt! I'm sure Harper told Kelly that this would be the last arranged date she went on! :)

We had such a fun time today! I love that blogging has allowed me to make so many new friends. After we got home, Brody must have been too excited because he didn't stay down long for a nap. Actually, he is having some allergy issues still. He has a constant runny nose and sounds like a bull when he tries to breathe. Hopefully, he will be feeling much better soon. I let him lay on the couch and watch Baby Einstein since he wouldn't take a nap. I think it made him feel a little better! :)Brody seriously likes to hold the remote while he watches TV. I'm sure he learned that from his daddy!

19 comments:

Kelly said...

I love all the pics you got of them together. They make a really cute couple!!! Any Friday you are up this way - call us and ya'll come over and play!
P.S. Laughing at the last picture of Brody - he looks like a grown man with that remote. So funny!

Laura aka Mama Ham said...

Love the picture of Brody trying to take off Harper's Bow. Her expression is great - I bet she's thinking "Boy, don't mess with my hair, I worked very hard on it"! So cute!

Jenna said...

YAAAAAAYYYYY. I don't know what it is but when my blog friends come together it makes me SOOO happy. Ya'll are all too cute!!!

Hope Brody is feeling better!

Todd and Courtney said...

cutest photos ever!! I love that Brody and Harper got to play and the last pictures is AWESOME!! What's with babies & remotes?

Jennifer said...

What adorable photos! That is so neat that you were able to meet some bloggy friends in person!!

Melissa Stover said...

oh my goodness he has the cutest hair!

Melissa said...

Glad you had a great lunch! Kelly is so sweet and has the kindest heart! Love the pictures of Brody and Harper! Have a great week!

Mandi said...

LOVE the last picture...please tell me where you got that blanket?

You and Kelly are both so sweet and I'm glad ya'll got together for a lunch date...so fun!

The Neffs said...

Harper and Brody are to cute! The pic. of them looking at each other is so sweet!

Heather said...

Precious pics...and that one of Brody with the remote is HILARIOUS!!!

Lindsey said...

I can already see a a wedding in Berry Chapel. ;)

Christa said...

Love the picture of Brody with the remote...too funny!!

Megan said...

For some reason I thought you and Kelly were already friends in 'real life'. So fun that you were able to meet up! LOVE that last picture of Brody. What a cute little man!

pinkpolkadotaa said...

What an adorable little boy you have! I love the picture of him holding the remote, that's classic!

Harris Family said...

Cilla is going to be a little upset if Brody and Harper end up together! She wants to date Brody! SO FUN!

How cute is he with the remote!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Stopping by from Kelly's and just wanted to say hi...these pictures are SO cute! I love your son's hair...and that last picture is priceless. :)

Katie said...

Jennifer ~ I am glad ya'll had a good lunch. So fun! Love those pictures of Brody and Harper. His hair is precious. I am already planning Zach's spring/summer cut. Ha!

You have blessed me more than you know this past month. Your spirit is so gentle and loving. You are a faithful friend and a great mom.

Kelly said...

SO cute! Where did you get that blanket?

Ashley said...

Looks like he might have a girlyfriend!! ;)

Love them!!!