Monday, August 3, 2009

Window Watching

Last night, Josh was working in the yard, so I pulled up the blinds in the guest bedroom so that Brody could watch. He stood up and watched for about 30 minutes. Every time he would see Josh pass by the window, he would get really excited, scream, and bang on the glass. It was so cute! When Josh moved to the backyard, I saw Brody crawl through the house and go sit in front of the glass door that goes out into the backyard. He probably sat there for another 30 minutes and watched some more. I know for a fact that he has never been that still, except for when he was sleeping! He was just mesmerized by yard work. Here are a few pictures I took.

9 comments:

Kyndal said...

So precious! Josh will have Brody mowing the lawn for him in no time! :)

Mary Lynn said...

So cute!

The Allens said...

Oh my gosh! That may be the cutest post ever!

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

That is an impressive attention span!! He looks so cute just staring out the window--isn't it the sweetest thing when they get so excited to see Daddy?? He is only 10 months old and already enjoys yard work more than I do..haha.

MomApoo said...

Happy 10 months Bro!!!!

Jenn, you should be so happy you have a boy! Hopefully, that means you will never have to be behind a lawn mower!

Katie said...

Oh, wow...that is totally adorable!

Todd and Courtney said...

oh my how stinkin cute! I think you have a future lawn boy on your hands :)

Jenna said...

That is so precious, I don't even know what to say! That boy loves his daddy!

Katie Spinks said...

that is way too cute