Friday, August 7, 2009

Honeymoon Pictures

Today, I am participating in Kelly's Show Us Your Life, reception and honeymoon pictures.

Josh and I were married in November 2007. For our honeymoon, we went to Cabos San Lucas, Mexico! It was a WONDERFUL trip! We stayed at the Rui Palace. It is an all inclusive resort, so we were able to just eat, rest, and relax. It was so great after 13 months of wedding planning (and 7 years total of dating)!
Josh and I at the airport at 5 something in the morning. We got married at 4:00 on Saturday afternoon and our flight left Little Rock at 6:00am the next morning, so we had to get up at 3:45 the morning after our wedding. It was way too early, but we were so excited we didn't care! View from our room! It was so beautiful! I don't think the pictures even do it justice. The view of part of the resort. One of the 4 swimming pools. They overlooked the ocean! We spent pretty much the entire week laying by the pools relaxing. And eating, of course! I guess Josh didn't have anything to read because he read my US Weekly. I think he was really into the story he was reading here! Haha! Hanging out by the pool in our fake designer sunglasses we bought from some random man on the beach! Haha! After dinner one night! I cannot even explain to you the amounts of food we ate. It was insane. I don't think I had eaten for a month before the wedding and I know I was starving by the time we got there!We took a boat to The Arches one day and spent a couple of hours there. The rock formations were so pretty!

This trip was even more special because it is the only trip we have ever gone on that I wasn't either pregnant or we didn't have Brody, since we found out we were pregnant just a few months after we were married. Hopefully, one day soon we can go on another trip just the two of us!

6 comments:

Lea Liz said...

looks like you all had a great honeymooon!!!

The Allens said...

That's sweet! I love the names in the sand!

Todd and Courtney said...

How sweet. I love Cabo! It's gorgeous. You two should totally do a romantic get away ;) We just went to Boston without Lauren. I about died but am glad we did it, HA!

Kelly said...

Your honeymoon looks amazing!!! I want to go to Cabo some day!
Ya'll are so cute!

Jenna said...

Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time! I loved all the picture. Ya'll are the cutest couple!

Katie said...

Beautiful pictures! YES, you and Josh definitely need to go on a trip with just the two of you. ; )