Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rocker Dude Hair!

Brody decided he need some rocker hair to go with his guitar outfit yesterday, so he decided to go see Julee so that she could give him a faux hawk.

He wasn't too happy when he found out Josh had an appointment before him and he was going to have to wait.

So he decided to read a magazine to kill some time.

He loves catching up on everything that goes on in NWA.

Still waiting.....

Yay! It's finally his turn. Time to crawl over to Julee's station.

Handing Julee more product. He really wanted his hair to look good.

He said Rocker Dudes never smile, so he agreed to give me his best model face with a slight pouty lip.

Workin' his new do for the camera.

"Enough with the pictures...You people are becoming boring!"

One last pic of my two cuties and their good looking hair! Thanks, Julee.

7 comments:

Emily said...

How cute!

The Dorns said...

Hey Brody "ROCK ON" have a fun 4th today.

Jeremiah & Lindsey Kindy said...

I can't get over how much he is looking like Jill. Love the hawk. Everytime Colson gets a haircut he wants me to cut it in a hawk.

Iva said...

you little one is ADORABLE! Happy 4th of July! Have a great rest of the weekend with your beautiful family!

<3,
Iva

Julee said...

Love this post and all the pics!! So freaking cute!

Melissa said...

This is the cutest post! Have a great week!

Lisa said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! I wanted a little boy just so I could do that to his hair. Poor Keegan, I did it to her hair instead (we didn't go outside in public though). Brody looks cute... I mean like a rough tough bad dude! =)