Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Favorite Kid Photos Blog Hop

Today, I am participating in a favorite kid photos blog hop. These are just a few of my favorite photos of Brody.
His 3 month pictures that Wendy took for us.
At the beach this summer.
Bathtime fun
This is one of my very favorites from the day he was born. This is the very first time I held him. I LOVE this picture!

Thanks for stopping by our blog!




http://www.mcklinkyblog.com/2009/07/blog-hop-72809-favorite-kid-photos.html ...STOP
MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

The Allens said...

Jennifer, those pictures are SO precious! Brody is adorable.

Jill said...

Those picutres melt my heart. I love him!

Jenna said...

LOVE! That is one cute child, I tell ya! I love the bathtime pic and the pic from they day he was born - so precious!

the brown couch said...

Here from the MckLinky Blog Hop...please come over and visit me.

at browncouchevents.blogspot.com

and at comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

P.S.
Be sure to mark your calendar for The Chaotic Kristy Baby Shower September 27 - October 11...many prizes to be won!

Julee said...

I really love every single one of those pictures!!! Gosh I love that sweet little boy!

Smart Cents Mom said...

Hello! Just hopping by on the Blog Hop. Really cute pictures! My favoriye is the bath time fun.

Have fun blog hopping
Sandy
http://smartcentsmom.blogspot.com/2009/07/tuesday-blog-hop-favorite-kids-photo.html