Tuesday, July 7, 2009

And the green grass grows all around.....

Brody and I were at my parent's house on Sunday evening and I thought I would get a few pictures of him in the grass in their backyard. He wasn't sure about it at first, but before long he started to like it and even decided to try to eat a little grass.



Right as I took this one, 3 golf carts went by! It's still a cute pic though.

Nothing sweeter than baby feet....He couldn't figure out how he was going to crawl in it!

Tasting the grass...


He is such a happy baby!


Coming to get me!


He was waving "bye bye" to himself.

13 comments:

The Allens said...

I love this post!

Kristi said...

I LOVE the hair. Babies are so funny in grass, just not real sure of it. Cute cute as always!

Lea Liz said...

SOO CUTE!! I love his hair!

Emily said...

Aww, he's so sweet and I love his hair.

caycee said...

Brody is so cute:) Iam loving the new hair!

Brandi said...

Love his cute hair!! My son has the same outfit! Boys Rock!!!

Brown Girl said...

He is so adorable, I love his Mohawk.

Katie said...

ADORABLE picture! I am loving his hairdo! Hahaha!

Harris Family said...

I LOVE the pics with you and your little man! Precious!

His Doorkeeper said...

I agree, nothing is cuter than baby feet!! Brody is growing up tooooo fast. Can't belive he is already 9 mos old! He is so cute and I love his little hairdo!!

Jenna said...

I think that you and I have the two most adorable boys ever! And I love baby footies!

Blissfully Enamored said...

jennifer!!! what cute pictures of brody!!! he is growing up so fast! can you believe it?! gosh!!!

i am so glad that you found Lulu's and love it!! there is SO much on there!!!! :)

leah marie. said...

oh my. too precious.