Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

Ok, I suddenly realized I have not posted in a week and to prevent phone calls from family members and close friends, I thought I would put some pics up for every to get their Brody fix! Haha!
Josh worked in Little Rock on Friday, so we went down and stayed with his parents Thursday night. While Josh worked, Brody and I hung out at his parent's pool. It was such a nice weekend and the pool looked so pretty and inviting until we got in it and realized it was only 69 degrees!! Brody ended up just playing in his walker outside while I laid out. It was such a nice, warm day. We enjoyed being able to just hang out and enjoy the day.

He just looks cold in this picture!

Look at those two top teeth! I think they are so cute!

Josh's parents have a front load washer and dryer that was very entertaining to Brody!

12 comments:

T Sharee said...

Hello! I found your blog on Kelly’s Korner. I am searching for summer recipes for our church homecoming in two weeks. I was hoping that you would have some ideas? By the way love your blog and I will be following from now on!!!! Brody is too cute!

Katie Spinks said...

thanks for the pictures he is always so fun to look at - what a cutie!!

The Allens said...

We have the same walker! Our Little Man's not big enough for it yet, though!

Julee said...

He is just going to be too cute in all his bathing suits in Florida! I can't wait to hear what he thinks about the ocean!

Shannon said...

He looked so cute in his swim gear!

Mandi said...

That is just the coolest walker I've ever seen!!! Brody is a cutie...no doubt. :)Where in FL are you vacationing?

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

Love the walker...we found it online when we were looking for Lilly, but never saw it in the store! Lilly LOVES her wakler. Cute pictures. If I skip a couple of days, I get phone calls from the grandparents too..haha. I bet Brody will love warm pool water!

Heather said...

Been missing you!! The weather this weekend was absolutely gorgeous and I want it back!!!

Todd and Courtney said...

LOVE that cute little walker! We are in Hilton Head now for Lauren's first beach trip! I can't wait until you take Brody! It's been so much fun! Tell Brody to inform Lauren she needs teeth :) Girlfriend is still all gums!

Lisa said...

Is Brody's hair turning a redish color? He is so adorable! I can't believe it, every time I see him it's like he's so grown up. I wish we lived near each other and could get our sweet babies together. His two front teeth are adorable!!! He's going to be a little heart breaker for sure.

Katie said...

Oooooh! He looks too cute sitting by the pool! I love his little tucked up toes!! Bless his bitty baby heart!

Jill said...

I love your new profile picture! That is such a pretty pic of you!