Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy First Father's Day!!!

Happy First Father's Day to my precious husband. I knew when I married him that he would be a wonderful husband, but I had no idea what an incredible dad he would be as well. He is such amazing example of Christ in the way he treats our son and in the way he leads our family. I am so thankful that I get the privilage of raising a family with him.
Josh, we love you more than words can say and we are incredibly thankful for all you do for us, especially, for all you do as a dad. Thank you for the sacrifices you make for Brody. Thank you for the time you invest into his little life. Your love for him is a priceless gift. I am so thankful that YOU are the person he calls Dad. Love you, babe!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy 1st Father's Day to Josh!! Hope ya'll are having a great weekend!!!

Heather said...

YAY! Happy Father's Day! Hope you guys had a wonderful day!