Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brody's Nursery Tour


Welcome to Brody's nursery!

This is the view from the hallway walking into the nursery.

View of the crib. The canvas above the bed is Brody's initials and was painted by my sweet friend, Leslie.

A close up of the bedding. Brody loves to look at all the bright colored animals!

The giraffe and palm tree beside the crib.

The changing table and glider. This is directly across the room from the crib. Animal canvasas above the changing table. Brody LOVES these and is constantly grabbing them off the wall! We found this cute set on Ebay.

Our very comfy glider/rocker. We have spent countless hours in this chair and I have LOVED every second of it. Hopefully, this chair will be used to rock a few more babies in our future.

We were given this canvas as a gift from some sweet friends. It was painted by Becca. Brody loves looking at it when we rock!

We have loved having this shelf with cubbies in his room. It's great for book and toy storage!

Brody says, "Thanks for visiting my nursery!"

To see other nurseries/children's rooms, check out Kelly's Korner!

23 comments:

Christa said...

Love his bedding and the bright red walls...too cute!

The Santa Ana's said...

Cute room and your little guy is adorable also!

Heather said...

I love Brody's room, it is so cute! I love the colors that you have on the walls! You did a great job and your little boy is so handsome!

The Gilliland Family said...

Cute room! thanks for sharing :) Amber

~Katie said...

I LOVE Brody's room!!! I would never think to do red in a nursery- Oh I need to be more creative. :) Supe CUTE and so is Broday!!

Cody Jean said...

Great nursery! I love the bright colors and the canvases above the changing table are super!

ClintandGina said...

What a fun nursery. I love the bright colors......and your little guy is adorable!!!

Rachel said...

His room is so cute and bright!

Katie Spinks said...

ah he is so cute - very cool room too if I dont say so myself

Mrs. Dwiggins said...

I love your nursery!!!! I love all the bright colors!

Todd and Courtney said...

I just love the bright colors and bedding. Such an awesome red for the all color too. Love it Mr. Brody!

Superchikk said...

Ok, I need to know where you got your glider. Mine is painfully uncomfortable and that's the one thing I am demanding we replace when we have another baby!

Megan said...

SO cute! I love all the paintings on the walls, especially those animals! I am excited to have a baby (someday) just so I can get a glider, I love those things! Such a cute nursery for a cute little guy!

The Witty Whits said...

Oh my goodness! This room is too cute! :)

Becca said...

My little girl is 8 months too :-) isn't it so fun?!

I LOVE the red nursery - so fun and bright and creative! His name sign is my favorite - too cute!

Emily said...

Very cute. Love that big giraffe!

Heather said...

I LOVE Brody's room!!!! I love the bright colors and all the artwork and animals!!! SO CUTE! You did a great job!
Happy weekend!

The Baby Cove said...

I LOVE this! The colors are so fun and bright and the animals are just adorable. Everything is so well coordinated too! Awesome job!

Pam said...

Love the red walls and the animal prints. The host is handsome too.

Lindsey said...

What an absolutely adorable nursery...I LOVE it!!!

darnold23 said...

This is sooooo cute!

~Amy said...

TOO CUTE!! I LOVE his room and the bright colors! Also...love the wall art your friend painted! Tahnks for sharing! he is a cutie!

Blessings...
Amy

Courtney said...

Your little guys room is so cute! I love the large giraffe!