Thursday, May 7, 2009

Living Room Tour



Welcome to our living room!This is the view from the kitchen. We have an open floor plan. Another view from the kitchen. I love our sectional. The chaise lounge side is MY side of the couch. That was established the first week of our marriage! Soon after, we got pregnant with Brody and I spent the next nine months of my life laying there from the time I got off work until the time I went to bed. I wish I had enjoyed those nights at little more. They are few and far between now!!I love this chair! It's surprisingly comfortable despite the fact that it doesn't have arms.The newest addition to our living room! We love having this in there and we especially love the little man that hangs out in it!
The sofa table. The lamps are brown in case you can't tell from the picture. This ladder shelf is on the side wall of the living room. The silver frame holds part of the cover of our wedding program. I loved our wedding stationary!

This is one of my favorite things in our living room. It's a digital album of our wedding pictures. It stays on our coffee table. That was one of the best days of my life! It was seriously PERFECT. I love having this to look at and remember our special day.

A look inside the album. My cousin's wife, Ashley, took these. She is an amazing photographer!

Thanks for stopping by! To see the other living rooms on the tour, click here!

33 comments:

Kelly said...

Love your living room!!! You have great taste!
And your wedding pictures look SO pretty!!!!

Rachel said...

I love your colors and your rug!

His Doorkeeper said...

You have a beautiful living room.....I really love the colors in your rug! Very chic!!

Your wedding pictures are wonderful! Bet you never get tired of looking at them!

Blessings to your family and your lovely home!

Tristan said...

such a cool room!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

very classy! love the wedding pics :) i have a wedding pic on my post too! its the only one that showed up out of 1000 pics!! the photographer's film was old. :(

Shanna said...

Very pretty!

Heather said...

Love your living room and I love your taste! really like the floor candleholders! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!

Debbie said...

I love the colors in your living room, and the rug is great too. I also love that chair. Very nice, cozy room. Debbie

Michelle said...

I love your living room and the chair is gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing it with us !!

Megan said...

You have a beautiful living room! I especially love your couch and sofa table:) and of course your wedding pictures...I still keep ours out as well!

Sugar's Mommy said...

Thanks for the comment. I love the colors of your living room. It's so pretty.

Pam said...

I love the rug and the fireplace. Great taste.

Todd and Courtney said...

I love your living room and the colors you chose. And your wedding pictures look GORGEOUS! Where did you have the album printed? Im looking for somewhere to get ours printed too!

Cheri said...

Very pretty! I love your rug. I think rugs make such statements. Find a rug you love and decorate around it! Great room.

The Allens said...

Your wedding pictures are amazing!

MomApoo said...

I L-O-V-E your rug!! Where in the world did you find that?

Chelsa said...

love the ladder shelf! and your wedding pics are gorgeous!

Angie said...

I love your sectional!! I am looking for one for our living room. That is perfect!!

Watts Family said...

I love your colors and your sectional is awesome! I need that for sure. :) Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Many Blessings,

Amanda

Michele Soon-to-be Seif said...

Love your colors and your rug! Beautiful!

MELISSA said...

awww. i love your living room! where did you get your sofa table?

Michelle said...

Great room! Love your ladder shelf!

Katie Spinks said...

your wedding photo's are gorgeous - but I'm not surprised... you have a beautiful living room very nice taste in decorating I really like it.

Becca said...

I LOVE your room! :-) open floor plans are the best -- that couch looks super-comfy. And I love the wedding pictures!

Heather said...

Your fireplace is awesome! I love the detail in it. You did a great job decorating it. The rug is also really great. Very modern. I really like it.Thanks for sharing.
Heather

Megan said...

Love it! Where did you get your ladder shelf? I have been looking for something just like that in that size, I can only find smaller ones! Love your wedding pictures! Show us more! I love looking at wedding pictures!

Jill said...

Coming over from Kelly's Korner! I'm having a great time looking at all of the living rooms! Love your living room!

Great wedding pictures too!

imjacobsmom said...

Very nice! I love the edition of the playseat, too! Very homey and comfy! I was thinking of trying the armless slipper chairs in my living room and I'm glad to hear that they are comfortable, too. ~ Robyn

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

I love this room! The couch looks so comfy & I love all the colours of the pillows. The rug & chair are great as well, such a simple & inviting room!

Amanda (McNeely) Vestal said...

I love the brown and blue & I love love love the armless chair!

Sonya said...

I LOVE your rug and armless chair!!

Martha said...

beautiful room.. i love the rug! :)

Claire said...

What a lovely room, and I adore your wedding photos!

Cxx