Monday, April 6, 2009

Messy Eater

Here is a video of the first time Brody feed himself with a spoon! It was about 3 weeks ago. Notice how covered he is in squash! He kept missing his mouth and hitting his forehead. He has improved since this video, but it really is cute watching him try to get the spoon into his mouth. The only hard part is getting the spoon back from him to put more food onto it. I guess he thinks we are taking it away from him because he holds it with everything in him and it is REALLY hard to pry it out of his little hand. He may be little, but he is a strong boy!

video

10 comments:

Emily said...

Ah! He does very good for the first time feeding himself. I bet he got a bath or a good scrub down after he hate that. LOL!

Too cute!

Kristi said...

OMG he is too cute. I can't believe how much he is talking to you. Lexyn talks about that much but my little silly Brittyn just likes to spit at you everytime you talk to her. We are far from feeding ourselves too. They have started eating puffs but they can't get it out of their hands to their mouths. We are working on it though. He is doing great!

MELISSA said...

I think he did a GREAT job! And I love hearing his little voice. So cute!

Mandi said...

And the messiness continues and gets worse as they get older! (:

Jill said...

I love the video! So cute! He did such a good job feeding himself! I love that he is using his LEFT hand just his his aunt! Great job Brody!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness gracious! That is so cute...he is doing really, really well with that spoon!! I love hearing his sweet little chit-chat!

♥Mrs. V said...

That is so cute!

Lisa said...

A DORABLE!!!! I love his little noises and him talking to you. What a big boy!!! They are just growing up way too fast!

Ryan and Sarah said...

Thanks so much!

Julie said...

we are here again because my two year old can't stop asking to see 'baby again'. he has watched the video over and over again! lol!