Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jill's Birthday Party

Last night, we celebrated Jill's birthday by going to a Lady Razorback softball game. My parents had a box at the game, so we had a few of our family friends join us for dinner and the game. We had a taco bar catered by one of our favorite places, Qdoba, and of course we had a Rick's Bakery cake. Here are several pictures from our night. It was so much fun!Even if you are not a Hogs fan, you still have to admit the cake is pretty cute! I was so excited when I saw how it turned out!

Brody playing peek-a-boo with Big Daddy.
Brody with Ben and Maggie!
Brody had just eaten some carrots, so his mouth was a little orange. Have I told y'all that he refuses to eat green vegetables? He cries hysterically when we feed him peas or green beans, so the only veggies he eats are sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash. That now explains why his nose is always orange! :)
Our little fam in our Razorback attire.

We definitly brought this little seat for Brody! Haha! It's like a bumbo, but with a lap strap! I felt so smart for bringing it. It was great for him to be able to sit in his own stadium seat. Not that he sat long, he was held and loved on most of the night! This is the only picture I got of my mom all night! Sorry mom!
Watching the game at the end of the night!

Here are a couple of pictures of the stadium and field. This is the first season for the girls to be playing at Bogle Park. The company my Dad is a development officer for built the park last year and it is one of the projects my dad won for the company, so we think it's extra nice!! :)

10 comments:

Emily said...

That looks so cute and delicious!

Everyone looked awesome in their Razorback attire! Cute!

Mandi said...

Fun night!
Your family always has the cutest cakes for celebrations!

Heather said...

What a fun time! Happy b-day to Jill! That cake is absolutely adorable!

Kelly said...

Jill is so pretty - what a fun birthday!
That cake is too much!!!! I love it!
Bogle park is super nice!
Ya'll look so cute in your razorback wear!!!

Megan said...

Looks so fun! I just love this time of year of softball/baseball games and summer clothes! And you always have the cutest cakes! I really never knew cakes could be SO cute! Love the family pic of your three. Adorable!

Julie said...

i'm so jealous of your Bakery. Think they might open one in washington? ;) so cute. looks like a great time.

Kelly said...

looks like a good time was had by all.
the cake is adorable. if I am ever in your neck of the woods I am going to have to check out Rick's Bakery and have me a piece of cake. :)

MELISSA said...

that cake is sooo cute!
and so is your family.

Kristi said...

That is probably my favorite cake yet. I love it! Looks like yal had a great time. I can't believe you baby sis it 22. Seems crazy!

Katie Spinks said...

Jill is gorgeous and the cake was awesome definitely loved it. You have the picture perfect family - glad you had a fun night!!