Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jill!

I had to put the sign 2 feet in front of him because he kept trying to eat it! Crazy boy!
Today is my sister's birthday! She is 22 today. We are 26 months apart but I feel like she shouldn't be 22 yet! You're just growing up Jilly!! Haha!

Jill is one of the sweetest, most giving people I know. She is so generous and has such a big heart. She is the best sister anyone could ask for and the best aunt. Sometimes, she is a little too good of an aunt and I have to remind her to put down the debit card. Brody doesn't need everything!! :)
Jill, we love you and we are so proud of you!
Happy Birthday!!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!!!

Jennifer~take it from me (my son just turned 4) the Aunt is worse then the G-parents (if that is possible) when it comes to giving them EVERYTHING!!! ;)

Jill said...

Awww...Thank you sister! So glad I just cried like a baby reading that post! That was oh so sweet!! This birthday is extra special because we have little Brody to help celebrate! I love you very much! YOU are the best! :)

Katie Spinks said...

happy birthday to your sister - she is just a beautiful as you are. Aren't sisters such a gift from God. My sister and I are 16 months apart and we are best friends... sisters are the best!! I can't wait till my sister gets to be an aunt cause I know she'll be awesome just as Jill is!! hope she has a great day!

Mandi said...

Sweet words for your sister on her special day! Happy Birthday, Jill!!!

Katy S said...

Thats so sweet! My daughter loves staying with my sister because they always get to do girly things and have a spa night. Loved the debit card thing!

Sisters are one of God's greatest gifts!!

Happy Birthday to your sis!

Jenna said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday to Jill!!

Katie said...

Brody's hair looks blong in the first picture! So cute. Your sis is a sweetie, and I hope she had a great birthday!