Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Weekend

Sorry I'm a little behind on blogging. I have been having some allergy issues! I have been on allergy medicine for a few years, but I can't take it this year because I'm nursing. My eyes are burning so bad that I can't wear my contacts and it hurts to look at the computer screen! Haha! I really haven't read many blogs this week because my eyes would water so bad that I had no idea what you had written. I might have to sport my glasses until June! :) No big deal though! I am very blessed if that is the worst thing going on with me!

We had a fun and busy weekend. Friday was Brody's 6 month check-up and shots. He is doing great and is finally starting to keep weight on! He's long and lean! And super cute! I can't tell you how much we love our pediatrician. She is just the sweetest person and is so encouraging, and she goes to church with us, which makes it even better. Brody loves her too and flirts with her for most of the appointment. At one point, she and I were talking and I guess he wanted her attention because he started to fake cough. He has started doing that when you are ignoring him! It's too funny! We will not go back now until July for his 9 month appointment!!!

Saturday, we went to an Easter Egg hunt at Heather's parents house. Brody picked up a total of 3 eggs. It took him about 15 minutes to do that! Ha! It was so fun and he was so cute trying to get them off the grass.

Here is a picture of Zach and Brody. Zach is 15months old! Hopefully, they will be good friends growing up!

Sunday was great as well, although I seriously have never seen the weather so awful on Easter. My hair was frizzy and my make-up was running off my face before I even stepped outside! Church was awesome though, and it was even more special because it was Brody's first Easter. Josh's parents came up and went to church with us. Then, we went over to my parent's house to eat. My mom cooked a really great lunch!

Brody was about to pass out at this point!

Look how tired he is in this pic! It was definitely nap time! Oh and Jill told me to apologize for her hair. You would not believe the amount of rain we had up here!

13 comments:

Kristi said...

There is nothing wrong with yals hair. It looks fine. We had horrible rain and freezing cold weather in Benton on Easter too. He is so cute, and I love his outfit.

Jenna said...

Love the family pic! And your dress is so cute! Brody is such a little man!

Jill said...

i look like leave it to beaver's mom with the jacket on! haha! it was better than freezing though!
oh the hair - what more can i say? at least there are not pictures of when i mooned the poor innocent by standers when my dress flew up and exposed my rear end!
brody did look so cute in his outfit! it was perfect! i just love him so much!

Julee said...

Very sweet pictures! Brody looks so freaking cute with his outfit and shoes. And I really love the polo jumper he wore on saturday!! I am still mad at the weather on Sunday! That was awful!

Megan said...

I think you girls look beautiful. I don't see one thing wrong with your hair! It was pouring here also! So miserable. Glad you guys had a great Easter!

Emily said...

Brody looks so sweet in his Easter outfit.

Julie said...

What a beautiful famly! You looked great!! I love your dress. Brody is just so handsome!

My friend who now has a 1 year old was loosing her hair last fall but it is stopping now.

Katie Spinks said...

ok neither one of you (Jill or yourself) need to apologize for your hair or makeup you both look fabulous. Brody is too cute - glad you had a great first Easter and hopefully you'll be getting some nice weather soon!

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

Glad you had a great Easter. The weather was nasty in Benton too. Lilly slept through a good bit of Easter church. Ha. He look so cute in his Easter gear. I think 3 Easter eggs for the first Easter is pretty good!! I HATE shot appointments! I know they are more good than bad...but still. The weather changing daily is not helping with the allergies!!! I hope you start to feel better and are able to see soon. Ok, so this comment is all over the place but I am done now. (c:

Katie said...

So glad you had a good Easter. Everyone looks so cute.

I'm sorry about your allergies. I have lived with them all of my life. They are NO FUN!

Jenna said...

Such great pictures!! You are beautiful and that baby boy - the cutest!!!

Heather said...

It was a complete monsoon Sunday, wasn't it?!?!? Still love the pics....what a beautiful family!
Hope your allergies get to feeling better!

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk