Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brody's Many Faces

I spent some time organizing pictures on our computer this weekend. I noticed how many pictures I had with Brody making all sorts of faces! I thought it was pretty funny so I decided to share. There were so many of them, but I just posted a few.
"The My Feelings are Hurt Face"
"The Surprised Face"
"The Sleeping Face"

"The Sleepy Face"

"The Happy Face"


"The Scared Face"

"The NO NAP Face"

"The You Can't Find Me Face"

"The I Found My Toes Face"

"The Concentrating Face"

"The Silly Face"

"The NO MORE PICTURES Face"
"The Pose for the Camera Face"
(Every time I try to get a picture of him he makes this face and stays really still. It's pretty funny! I think he has finally figured out what I'm doing!)

"The Pooping Face"

(Except now he turns purple and red when he makes this face and it is really scary because he stops breathing for a moment so he can grunt! Ha!)

8 comments:

Lil Miss K's Mommy said...

LOL, this post is too cute!!!!! I LOVE IT! My fav is the "silly face." But oh my goodness he looks like such a big boy in his "concenstrating face" picture. What a sweet boy!

Lisa

Katie said...

Hehehe! That last one! I can vividly remember Amelia's pooping face...I have some similar pictures...but most of the time, I was laughing so hard! It always struck me as so funny! :o) I love the sleeping pics, and the "hurt feelings" one...Bless his heart! Makes you want to just love all over him!!

The Allens said...

The You Can't Find Me Face is my favorite!

Megan said...

So cute! I think its amazing how well moms know all the different faces and noises their baby makes, and exactly what each one means! So cool!

Julee said...

I honestly cant pick a favorite because I love every single one of them! They actually make me really miss him!! He was so little in the sleepy face and the happy face is seriously the sweetest face I have ever seen!! The scared face doesn't even look like him and the you can't find me face made me laugh out loud! I miss this little boy and I am sad that he will have grown so much when I get back! Thanks for adding all the pics!

Cindy said...

He's a cutie!

MELISSA said...

ADORABLE as always!

Emily said...

So cute! It's funny how babies can make the sweetest and funniest faces you could ever imagine.

(I noticed Brody and my Lincoln sport some of the same little adorable onesies.)