Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random Thursday Thoughts

This is a picture of Brody and me from Sunday evening on our patio. It was 70 something degrees outside. Now, it is Thursday and it is sleeting and 30 degrees. Seriously?

I could eat him up! I think all babies are precious when they sleep, but I think he is the MOST precious of all when he sleeps. (I can say that because I'm the mom!) When I go in to check on him at night and he looks this sweet, I want to scoop him up and kiss all over him. But then I remember how unpleasant babies can be when you wake them, especially this baby! Ha! (I had to move his blanket off his face to snap this one!)


I put this cute little hat on Brody today before I took him to MDO(since it is FREEZING). I love it, but I'm not for sure he feels the same way about it! Ha!

And in true Brody fashion, he pulled it over his head and tried to go to sleep! Haha! Look at how he is holding it down so it wouldn't roll back up! I had to take it off of him because I was afraid he wouldn't be able to breath! Seriously, why does he love things over his face??

12 comments:

Mandi said...

This blog post is EXPLODING with cuteness!!! He is so funny with the way he pulls things over his head...love it!

Jill said...

awww...he looks so sweet in all of the pictures! by the look on his face i must had been singing to him when the 4th one was taken! i agree with you, when he is asleep all i want to do is pick him up and love on him! (sometimes i can't resist and i have to pick him up and love on him!) he looks so cute in that sweet little hat!

Julie said...

oh my word, that last picture is so cute. how funny that he likes things over his face!

Rhonda said...

I think it is hysterical that he loved to have his head covered and pulls the blankets, hats, shirts over his head... What a personality! And he looks so happy during tummy time... our baby Thomas still hates tummy time. Brody is super cute.

Julie said...

Too cute!!! My favorite is the one of Brody with his cap on and his lip pushed out!!! Love Him!!!!

Katie said...

Awww! That first picture of y'all is PRECIOUS! So so so sweet!

Jenna said...

I am pretty much in love with every picture of your little man in this post. But my favorite is the FIRST one! So sweet!!!

Kelly said...

I LOVE that hat!!!! It is soooooooo cute! And Brody makes me laugh! He's something else!

Lil Miss K's Mommy said...

HA! I LOVE That he pulls everything over his face, he's so cute!!!! Awwwwh that's cute that Brody was watching K. I will have to show her him. Maybe they can just be BFF's until K finds out if it's going to work out or not with Kross. You know how new relationships can be =) The pic of you and Brody on sunday is so sweet! I want a little boy next. And by next I mean in about 3 or 4 more years, HA!
Have a good weekend! I hope it starts to get a little warmer soon, ugh. Rainy and cold = no fun!
~Lisa

Lil Miss K's Mommy said...

oh and have I asked you what kind of camera you are using yet? I meant to last week but can't remember if I did (I still have not got my memory back from the pregnancy).

Katy S said...

I love all the pictures of Brody with his blankies over his face. My little sweetpea just started this, and now she can not sleep unless she is smothering her face with her binkit. You should check out the book Dinosaur's Binkit. My son carries a binkit everywhere he goes, and he is three now. He has been through many brown binkits. I got the book when he was little and it ended up being his favorite. So so cute!

Heather said...

Okay, seriously..he gets cuter and cuter with each post!! That sleeping picture is just the sweetest! you are so blessed, my friend!