Monday, March 2, 2009

The Past Few Days...

I think I took an accidental blogging break. Oops! Here is what we have been up to the past few days.

Josh's parents came up Friday afternoon and spent the night with us. Josh and his dad went to a men's conference at our church Friday night and Saturday morning. Josh's mom, Jill, my mom, Brody and I went to eat at Mellow Mushroom on Friday night. It was a lot of fun! I love eating there and as always, it was really good! See my big ring? Ok, I wore that ring to Walmart that day while I was shopping. Everytime I would grab the handle on the buggy I would get shocked! I think that stupid thing was causing it, so I had to put it in my purse. I kept jumping everytime I would put my hands back on it to push! Haha!

It snowed Saturday morning, so we stayed home while the boys went to the conference. Then, we met them for lunch at Mimi's. I think we all ended up having breakfast though. Brody seemed to have fun while we ate! I think he liked our waitress. She was really sweet to him, so I am sure he loved the attention! I could just eat him! Honestly, I had no idea I could love someone so much!


First attempt at a family pic! Haha!2nd attempt. At least you can see Josh this time!
Brody with Mimi and Poppy

On another note, I have been asked 4 times in the last 3 days if Brody is a girl! I find that weird. Josh finds it really disturbing! Haha!

Here is one last pic of Brody. He was playing in his exersaucer after MDO today! We finally put batteries in it and he loves it even more now! We are in full blown teething around here, so that fist was tasting really good today! Poor little man! I hope he feels better tomorrow because he will be 5 months old!! Which means there will be a cake post tomorrow night!! Are you excited??? I know I am!

Have a great night!

10 comments:

Leah said...

Uhm, someone asked me the other day if Perri was a girl... she was wearing a dress with pink leggings. Don't you just love people's comments?

Jenna said...

We missed you!!! That family picture is too cute!! Glad ya'll have been doing well and happy 5 months to that sweet BOY!! :-)

Julee said...

Yeah for Cake tomorrow!!

Mandi said...

Just the mention of cake gets me excited!
I LOVE the Mellow Mushroom, too...I get the spinach and tomato calzone and end up bringing home leftovers...YUM!
Happy 5 months to Brody...a sweet little BOY!!!

Cindy said...

Cute family pictures! Sounds like you all aer having a ball being parents to your little cutie!

The Allens said...

He's too cute! And you have a Mellow Mushroom? We moved a year ago and don't have one. I miss it!

Katie said...

What a happy baby! :o) (Hopefully, he acts as happy as he looks...since he's teething and all. Bless his heart! That can be rough on those little gums!!)

(And he SO does not look like a girl! He's beautiful, but in a "manly" way...hehe!)

Shannon said...

That is funny about the girl comments!! Someone asked me that one time when I had Connor and he had a firetruck on his shirt! People are crazy.

Yay for cake! :)

Heather said...

I have been the same way the last few days...just on an unplanned bloggy break! The pics are too cute...he is getting so big!

Katie said...

I have never eaten at the Mellow Mushroom...hmmm, we'll have to try it out soon!

I am SO with you about getting shocked at Walmart with the shopping carts. Sam's is worse! I hate it!

Love Brody's hat! And don't worry, someone thought Zach was a girl yesterday, too. OOPS!