Friday, March 13, 2009

The Name Game

This is Brody with his giraffe, whom he has just recently discovered and dearly loves. So dearly, that every time we put him near her, he pulls back with a mouth full of fur from licking and biting her.
Here is the deal...We don't have a name for the giraffe and I don't want to call her Giraffe or Mrs. Giraffe. (I say she because check out those lashes!!)

I was wondering if you had any name suggestions for her. I wants something cute, but not so hard to say that Brody will struggle with it when he starts talking. We have thought about it for a while and have even had the input of some friends and family. Needless to say, creativity doesn't run strong in our genes, therefore the names are pretty pitiful! Haha!

So we need your help!! What should we call her????

19 comments:

Mrs. Dwiggins said...

Goldie/Lulu/Tilly...just a couple I thought of!

Julee said...

You already know my opinion... I will always call her 'Jimmy'!

Jill said...

what is wrong with "ralphy?" i liked that name! what about "jennifer" you are tall and skinny and have a long neck and mile long legs just like the giraffe! haha!
brody wil be so confused bc julee will still call him/her "jimmy" i will call him/her "ralphy" and you will call her something else!!

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

I like GiGi. (pronounced geegee)

Emily said...

I like Darcy.

Mary Kate said...

i second gigi the giraffe!!!

The Dorns said...

I like Razz the giraffe or Geoffrey like the Toys R Us giraffe. Let us know what you end up picking.

Kyndal said...

I think Gigi is cute, too, but I'm not a creative namer, either. So far everything that Kaiser has is Mr. ________. Ha! I wanted to let you know I gave you a blog award on our page! :)

Jenna said...

Ohhhh, I like GiGi!

I ditto the pp, everything here is Mr. _____. Mr. Fan, Mr. Giraffe (its a small stuffed one), Mr. Monkey...you get the picture.

Lil Miss K's Mommy said...

I like gigi and lulu, they both are cute and easy to say.

Lea Liz said...

hmm.. I like gigi or tilly or lulu is cute too!!! what about.. lucy?

Kristen Rodgers said...

We have the same giraffe in Korben's room. We assumed our's was a boy and named him Geoffrey like the Toys R Us Giraffe. What if you named your's Gina? HaHa!

Shannon said...

Lulu is cute! My first thought was Gertrude!! :) But that is kind of hard to say.

LYNDEE said...

Call her Lashes, cause geeze id give anythingto have those long things!!

Haley said...

I like Lulu!

Kathryn said...

Hi! I'm one of your silent lurkers, and I have a slight obsession with giraffes, so I just had to speak up!

I like the name TWIGA! It's the Swahilli word for giraffe. Just like simba = lion. Those Disney folks did their homework!

Jeremiah & Lindsey Kindy said...

Have you named her yet? We have to know what you guys decided! This is major stuff! ha!

The Allens said...

Kimmy. I have no idea why.

Julie said...

I like Gigi too!!! I have a friend who calls a grandparent GiGi though!!!

Good luck!!! I'm not creative in the name area at all!!!!