Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Josh!

Today is my sweet husband's 26th birthday!! It is his first birthday as a dad, which makes today even more special for him! He is, hands down, the sweetest person I know. I can't put into words all he does for us or how much he loves us. He is a wonderful husband and a wonderful dad, so today we are celebrating him!

This is a picture of the birthday boy last weekend when we went to celebrate with his family! He's so cute!! I'm so glad I'm married to him!Here is Josh's gift from Brody and me. We secretly had our picture made a few weeks ago while Josh was at work. It was so hard not to tell him funny stories about Brody while we were getting the pictures taken. It was hard not to show him the proofs when they were online. It was even harder to have the pictures for 3 days without showing him. I finally just wrapped them so that I didn't accidentally show him!! Haha! There are several more that I ordered but I only framed a couple. One is for his desk at work and one is for his night stand. (I don't know if you can see it, but Brody is sticking his little tongue out in the smaller picture!)

We have a fun birthday weekend planned, so be sure to check back on Monday for pictures.


Happy Birthday, Josh!
We love you soooooo much!

12 comments:

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday, Josh!!!
Tomorrow is my b-day and we a fun weekend planned, too!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!!!!
I love the pictures - they are beautiful!!!

Bogie said...

Happy Birthday... what a cute baby and a wonderful picture of a happy family. :)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to your husband! WHat a great idea to "sneak" and have pictures made of y'all! I love it! They look gorgeous! You and your little man are very photogenic. I love his little feet in the first pic on this post! hehe!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Josh! LOVE the pics! Especially the one where he looks surprised! Too cute!

Becca said...

What a sweet post! :-) your little one is so cute!

Shannon said...

Tell him Happy Birthday! Those pics are so cute!

Lil Miss K's Mommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY!
Your pictures are precious!

Katie said...

Love the pictures! Did Wendy take them?

Julee said...

I had so much fun feeding, bathing and dressing my sweet Brody today! Such a treat! I hope ya'll have a great night in Branson for Joshy's bday!

MELISSA said...

I love the pics.. that boy is such a cutie!

Jenna said...

Happy birthday Josh! I loooove the pictures! I might copy that idea but for Father's Day!

Oh and I sooo totally stole your look...on my blog there is a pic of me in a purple sweater and belt like you had on awhile ago. =)