Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fun Friday

Brody and I had a fun day yesterday! It was 80 degrees here so we went on a long walk yesterday morning with some friends. I think we walked about an hour and a half. It was soooo great to finally be able to get out of the house and be outside. I think we were both getting bored being inside all day long!

Then, we met Mom and Jill for lunch. It was so sunny and pretty yesterday that Brody had to wear sun glasses!! Haha!!!
We are working hard at getting Brody to sit-up on his own. This was his attempt at lunch yesterday!! Haha! Poor little guy is folded in half!
Last night, Jill, Julee, and I went to the Razorback Gymnastics Meet. We went to eat before the meet, so we thought we were about an hour late getting there. Well, apparently it started a little earlier than we thought, so we made it for the last 30 minutes! Haha! It worked out well for us though because we ended up getting in for free! I love to watch gymnastics. I took gym for 8 or 9 years growing up, but I was never that great at it!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lea Liz said...

Brody is so cute! I love gymnastics too!! I was never that great either though, even though I took it for like 11 years..haha but I still love to watch it!

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

Lilly can sit up if she is holding on to her feet for a few seconds (very temporarily!)..then she folds in half or leans to one side. She is big into rocking side to side right now. I need to get it on video. Brody is a strong little guy--I am sure he will be sitting up soon.

Shauna said...

I am new here! What an awesome blog! Hope you are having a great weekend!