Monday, March 23, 2009

Brody and Momma Pics


I thought I would share a few of the pictures we gave Josh for his birthday. Most of our family reads this blog, so it is much easier to share this way instead of emailing the link to everyone. Our photographer, Wendy, did a great job on these! Brody was far from the perfect subject this particular day. He would hardly even crack a smile at her, but as always, she was able to capture some great shots! Josh really loved them and that made it even more special to me. Check out Wendy's website here! We love working with her!

10 comments:

Mandi said...

That Brody is such a cutie and he has a very pretty momma! (:

Laurie said...

Beautiful pictures! I am laughing so hard at your cat story....... Emily and Steve think I am crazy!

Lil Miss K's Mommy said...

awwwh Jennifer they are gorgeous! Brody looks precious as always!

Julee said...

#1 is still my absolute favorite!! Lisa loved seeing him and I ALWAYS leave your house loving him more than I did when I arrived!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

how precious!!! you have a beautiful son

Katie said...

They're great, Jennifer!

Wendy will be taking more newborn pics of our little girl soon!

miss shortcake said...

Adorable! I love the third one!

Megan said...

Beautiful pictures!

Heather said...

I am so behind on my blog reading and have missed you! OH. MY. GOODNESS. These pics are divine! I love them so much...she did a great job!

Katie Spinks said...

wow you are so gorgeous and your little guy is such a cutie... I love your pictures!! what a fun gift to give your hubby!