Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Fun

I have to brag on my sweet husband. Every day this week he has come home from work with a small gift for me leading up to Valentine's Day. They have all been so sweet and he really thought about what I like! Chocolate-A true love of mine!!
Pretty roses!
Sugar cookies. I actually just love to eat the dough and he knows that! It's good for my figure!
Father of the Bride I and II are my VERY FAVORITE movies! The problem is that I didn't have them on DVD (only on VHS) so he bought those for me as well as Facing the Giants, which we both love!

Tonight he is taking me to eat at P.F. Changs for my birthday, since we are having dinner with my family tomorrow night. Jill is going to keep Brody for us. I love P.F. Changs and I love dates with Josh, so it should be a good night!!

I thought I would show you a picture of my other Valentine eating his toes this morning. I could eat him!

11 comments:

Lil Miss K's Mommy said...

How sweet is your Hubby!? I love it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PF Changs is my favorite too. We go to the one in Dallas often. HAHA, I love Brody eating his toes. He is so sweet! Keegan has not found her toes yet but I'm couting the day until she does. She'll have to share them with me. I eat her toes all the time. HAHA!

Jenna said...

What a sweet husband!! And what a precious little babe! Ya'll have fun!

Amanda and Aaron said...

your hubby is so sweet! i love the pic of little Brody eating his feet! Precious! Happy Birthday!

Heather said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both Father of the Bride movies!!! Your hubby is SO sweet and thoughtful! Hope you guys have a great date night!

Mary Kate said...

what a sweet hubby u have...and a cute toe-eater!!!

Julee Turner said...

You didn't tell me about all those nice gifts Joshy got you! I can't wait to eat dinner tomorrow for your BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great dinner at P.F. Changs!

LYNDEE said...

Wow yr hubs gets major brownie points this yr, and theres nothin ike the sweet toes of our little ones!!! happy valentines day.... oh and eat some lettuce wraps at pf changs for me!!!

Mrs. Dwiggins said...

Happy Birthday!

The Williams' said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! Jill wrote such a sweet post about you!!!

miss shortcake said...

that is so sweet! I love both of the father of the bride movies as well, but am STILL searching for the dvd copies! :P

Katie said...

I *love* the Father of the Bride movies, too! I have wanted to see Facing the Giants but haven't.