Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snoring

Sweet Brody snores like a grown man! I'm not even kidding. Josh went to get Brody out of the car yesterday and we could hear him doing some serious snoring, so I grabbed the camera and tried to catch it! The sound isn't very good, but if you turn up the volume and listen closely you can hear it! Brody can almost beat Josh snoring! Enjoy watching our little man sleep!
(For some reason this video is sideways. I assure you he doesn't lay sideways in the car! Ha!)
video

8 comments:

Mandi said...

That is some serious snoring!
ha ha! So cute.

Lilly, Matt, and Sara said...

HaHa. At least you know he is breathing when he is asleep and you are driving.

Cindy said...

Aww.. that's cute. :)

LYNDEE said...

hee hee thats so cute, but watch oout when he gets older u wont be getting any sleep if daddy snores too.

Jill said...

wow! he was doing some snoring! i think he may beat me in the snoring contest! so sweet! give the sweet baby a kiss from aunt jilly!(not that i didn't give him 100 kisses already today!!)

Julie said...

Jennifer-
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I think I may have visited yours before???
This video of Brody is so cute!! He looks and sounds like he is out cold!! He is adorable!!

I look forward to spending time with you in blog world!

Heather said...

He is SO CUTE! My little boy snores, too....as loud as my husband sometimes! When we travel, I sleep in earplugs so I can sleep in the same room as them!

The Williams' said...

I know...crazy huh! I am absolutely 100% ready I can tell you that!